The Student Room Group

Neighbours stares? What do you think

So basically I grew up knowing this guy. He's a few years older than me, and he's lived next door since I was five. He's now in his mid 20s. And I'm in my early 20s. We spoke once when we were kids. Actually it was a pretty cute convo but anyway after that we never spoke and I think his mum told him not to. She was never fond of me. It started with him teasing me (when we were kids) and back in 2012 he started teasing me again from his side of the garden like making fun of what I was saying to my cousin. I didn't bother responding though. Anyway I moved into one of the rooms that's close to their bathroom... Like they can here everything. And when I did I would look out of the window and notice that when he was out he would be paying a lot of attention to my window like if I look out he is already looking. Once I was being sneaky and looked out when he was there and he was looking at the things I had on the window sill. First thing he does at times when he gets out of the car is look at my window and then get on with what he's doing. he's the only one in his household that does it. It's obvious that I've moved in that room so he knows because like I said... They would be able to hear. When im ourside and he's there he also completely stares like he turns his whole body towards me to just stand there and stare. What's he doing? Like I snore sometimes and I'm getting self conscious on why he's staring. The rest of his family don't seem bothered when they see me though. They don't give me a second glance. Geherally though I don't feel uncomfortable with his staring so I don't have an issue I just want to know why. Btw it's not like he's looking because I'm attractive... Because I've recently put on weight and fat as f***. Don't worry I'm losing weight though. *Relationship forum so that I can be anonymous
Original post by Anonymous
So basically I grew up knowing this guy. He's a few years older than me, and he's lived next door since I was five. He's now in his mid 20s. And I'm in my early 20s. We spoke once when we were kids. Actually it was a pretty cute convo but anyway after that we never spoke and I think his mum told him not to. She was never fond of me. It started with him teasing me (when we were kids) and back in 2012 he started teasing me again from his side of the garden like making fun of what I was saying to my cousin. I didn't bother responding though. Anyway I moved into one of the rooms that's close to their bathroom... Like they can here everything. And when I did I would look out of the window and notice that when he was out he would be paying a lot of attention to my window like if I look out he is already looking. Once I was being sneaky and looked out when he was there and he was looking at the things I had on the window sill. First thing he does at times when he gets out of the car is look at my window and then get on with what he's doing. he's the only one in his household that does it. It's obvious that I've moved in that room so he knows because like I said... They would be able to hear. When im ourside and he's there he also completely stares like he turns his whole body towards me to just stand there and stare. What's he doing? Like I snore sometimes and I'm getting self conscious on why he's staring. The rest of his family don't seem bothered when they see me though. They don't give me a second glance. Geherally though I don't feel uncomfortable with his staring so I don't have an issue I just want to know why. Btw it's not like he's looking because I'm attractive... Because I've recently put on weight and fat as f***. Don't worry I'm losing weight though. *Relationship forum so that I can be anonymous

Original post by Salt Queen

Tell him to FAWK OUT DA WHEY and if he continues then threaten to call the police.
Reply 2
Original post by Kevin Hodge
Tell him to FAWK OUT DA WHEY and if he continues then threaten to call the police.

Come on serious answers. Not you again Kevin. You keep coming into my threads... Get the **** out the way... And quit sucking duck in my goddamn ear.
Omg :rofl: cheerin me up 💖

My pleasure :colondollar:

Come on serious answers. Not you again Kevin. You keep coming into my threads... Get the **** out the way... And quit sucking duck in my goddamn ear.

WHATCHA TAWKIN MAYNE. I’m giving AWLL KINDZ of clean, unlicensed advice UP IN THIS BIATCH. You tell them to FAWK AWFF or you’ll call the police. It’s simple really.
Reply 4
My pleasure :colondollar:

WHATCHA TAWKIN MAYNE. I’m giving AWLL KINDZ of clean, unlicensed advice UP IN THIS BIATCH. You tell them to FAWK AWFF or you’ll call the police. It’s simple really.

But I don't have an issue with his stares dude. I just want to know whyyyy. Read the full post if you got time I know it's a long one
But I don't have an issue with his stares dude. I just want to know whyyyy. Read the full post if you got time I know it's a long one

It’s just really weird that someone would randomly just stare into your house. Either he’s really curious about what’s in your house or he really does find you attractive.
Reply 6
It’s just really weird that someone would randomly just stare into your house. Either he’s really curious about what’s in your house or he really does find you attractive.

Doesn't exactly look into it like he's in his garden but he's just gazing at my bedroom window. Anyway thanks for the clean advice Kevin!
Omg let's erase our posts he's a trolllllllllllll

rule 1: never respond to anon again

That’s why I don’t usually reply (or reply seriously) to these threads 😂
Reply 8
Omg let's erase our posts he's a trolllllllllllll

rule 1: never respond to anon again

Firstly I'm a woman. Secondly why respond in the first place. Could have done without your uselessness. As horrible as this is and I seem like a **** right now. It does get annoying when people comment other things and you're looking for useful answers. No everyone on anoymous is a troll. Look at yourself as an example X
Reply 9
First of all, I’m sure your body is perfectly fine. Second of all, you need to go and approach that guy ASAP. Get on top of the situation
Original post by chloe_o
First of all, I’m sure your body is perfectly fine. Second of all, you need to go and approach that guy ASAP. Get on top of the situation

I'm not very confrontational😬 And neither is he tbh. I do want to know, but one thing is with him he's always open to talking as long as the other person starts the convo. He's like this with one of my family members and just seeing him as a kid he's always been like this.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending