The Student Room Group

Do guys only pay attention to attractive girls on social media?

For example, Instagram. Will a guy only attempt to initiate conversations or respond to messages from girls considered quite attractive by society?

Do the 'average' girls just get ignored? As in attractive guys won't really pay attention to their messages or respond, or even attempt to initiate a conversation with them?
Original post by Anonymous

Do the 'average' girls just get ignored? As in attractive guys won't really pay attention to their messages or respond, or even attempt to initiate a conversation with them?

nope they're not
(edited 6 years ago)
Well if they're gay then they're probably just as likely to ignore both...

Straight men are the worst so it's really irrelevant whatever dumb **** they're doing now :tongue:
Reply 3
For example, Instagram. Will a guy only attempt to initiate conversations or respond to messages from girls considered quite attractive by society?

you mention "guys" in your topic title, but when I read your post it is obvious to see you are only concerned with the attractive guys.

since you are only concerned with the attractive guys, don't be surprised if you find the attractive guys are mostly concerned with the attractive girls on social media...

what's good for the gander is good for the goose........

Spoiler

Reply 4
Original post by ANM775
you mention "guys" in your topic title, but when I read your post it is obvious to see you are only concerned with the attractive guys.

since you are only concerned with the attractive guys, don't be surprised if you find the attractive guys are mostly concerned with the attractive girls on social media...

what's good for the gander is good for the goose........

Spoiler

yeah I mean the guys that seem a little bit arrogant basically. The ones that post pictures showing off their fancy cars, what they've spent money on etc. Or just generally attractive, like you'd just know most people would find that individual at least above average. That's what I thought, an attractive guy will only pay attention to an attractive girl, and may just ignore a below average girl. Sad really, but Instagram does revolve around physical appearances so I'm not too surprised.
What do you think?
Reply 6
Original post by FloralLuxe
What do you think?

well I think the answer is yes.
well I think the answer is yes.

Cause it is

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending