The Student Room Group

Radiography, Derby or Sheffield Hallam?!

Hi guys, I have a conditional offer at both campus' to start Diagnostic Radiography in Sept 18. I just don't know which one to choose!! I think I like the way derby placements work more than Sheffield as with Sheffield am worried I could be sent as far as Grimsby. I'm from Nottingham originally.Does anyone have any thoughts on the quality if the course/facilities etc etc to help me make my mind up please!
Hey R! I can’t answer really other than I think gut feeling is important. Was your interview yesterday for Derby?
Reply 2
Original post by Winner winner
Hey R! I can’t answer really other than I think gut feeling is important. Was your interview yesterday for Derby?

My gut isn't talking to me right now unfortunately! Haha. Yes it was, was you there? 😊 X
Oh no. Definitely do the applicant days then. I was and also got offered a place today. I think we talked actually.
Reply 4
Original post by Winner winner
Oh no. Definitely do the applicant days then. I was and also got offered a place today. I think we talked actually.

Yes will do. Good news 👍 good luck with the rest of your interviews. Might see you in Sept
Original post by Rmutch17
Hi guys, I have a conditional offer at both campus' to start Diagnostic Radiography in Sept 18. I just don't know which one to choose!! I think I like the way derby placements work more than Sheffield as with Sheffield am worried I could be sent as far as Grimsby. I'm from Nottingham originally.Does anyone have any thoughts on the quality if the course/facilities etc etc to help me make my mind up please!

Hey,

I'm a 3rd year student at Sheffield Hallam, and I have lived in the city all my life, so I could pretty much help you out with any queries or questions you have. Have you attended open days for all your choices? I find that these are usually pretty useful when your doing your decision making as you can see first-hand what the university has to offer and check out the facilities. But yeah, like I said, if you need any advice about Sheffield, just let me know.

Anna :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending