The Student Room Group

can i get full funding for an allied health profession course as my second undergrad?

Hi, I'm currenly applying through clearing with already hvaing completed an undergrad, and also a year in a second one but i had to withdraw due to health. I want to start another undergrad again in a different profession of physiotherapy/orthotics and prosthetics. would i be eligible for funding still even after 4 years previous funding. as sfe told me i wouldnt be when i rang them up, and they also could not tell me what course id be eligible for.
Original post by hutchb97
Hi, I'm currenly applying through clearing with already hvaing completed an undergrad, and also a year in a second one but i had to withdraw due to health. I want to start another undergrad again in a different profession of physiotherapy/orthotics and prosthetics. would i be eligible for funding still even after 4 years previous funding. as sfe told me i wouldnt be when i rang them up, and they also could not tell me what course id be eligible for.

Hi there, Did you obtain a qualification from your previous study? What was your previous course? Thanks, Angela
Reply 2
Original post by Angela SFE
Hi there, Did you obtain a qualification from your previous study? What was your previous course? Thanks, Angela

It was a BSc in sports science & injury rehabilitation degree which I completed, the year I did after was in diagnostic radiography.

I was also told I could get funding for a teaching undergrad still, is this correct? As there are primary ed with qts course at derby uni and sheff Hallam I’m interested in too but would need funding.

Thanks
It was a BSc in sports science & injury rehabilitation degree which I completed, the year I did after was in diagnostic radiography.

I was also told I could get funding for a teaching undergrad still, is this correct? As there are primary ed with qts course at derby uni and sheff Hallam I’m interested in too but would need funding.

Thanks

Hi there, the course mentioned above is an exception as long as you're not registered in the field you're applying for. Regarding the teaching course. How many years will this be? Thanks, Jason
Reply 4
Original post by SFE Jason
Hi there, the course mentioned above is an exception as long as you're not registered in the field you're applying for. Regarding the teaching course. How many years will this be? Thanks, Jason

Okay thankyou! The teaching would be a 3 year undergraduate. When i spoke on the phone with sfe the person couldn’t specify what teaching courses were exceptions and available for funding so I was left a little confused
Okay thankyou! The teaching would be a 3 year undergraduate. When i spoke on the phone with sfe the person couldn’t specify what teaching courses were exceptions and available for funding so I was left a little confused

Hi there, The course would therefore be eligible. Thanks, Angela
Reply 6
Original post by Angela SFE
Hi there, The course would therefore be eligible. Thanks, Angela

Okay, thank you very much, I feel happier ringing you and applying now I’m more certain on funding.

thanks again
Okay, thank you very much, I feel happier ringing you and applying now I’m more certain on funding.

thanks again

Hi there, You are more than welcome. Thanks, Angela

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending