The Student Room Group

Would you ever have a relationship with someone outside your race?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by tiarichards16
Love how about you study how not to be racist coz love you need it

How about you pass your GCSE's in your next life so you don't have to take BTEC
Original post by erratic_deus
St Catherine's College. I wanted to be at Trinity College but they couldn't offer me a place there. They didn't provide scholarships while Queens at Catz did. So I chose Catz!

You go gurl!
I think I’m done with this one. I think I’ve proved my point.
Original post by TheGirlFelonXxXx
You go gurl!

Thanks!
Original post by Andrew97
I think I’m done with this one. I think I’ve proved my point.

So not to be some wind up or anything, but what point were you trying to prove?

At first I was defending Night King, then she said that only white people were racist. I was proving that was not true.

I take it you haven’t read the thread from the start. You should and you’ll see.
At first I was defending Night King, then she said that only white people were racist. I was proving that was not true.

Oh okay, makes sense
Original post by Anonymous
I take it you haven’t read the thread from the start. You should and you’ll see.

Tbh I saw the title and when I saw the word 'relationship' then I couldnt be asked to read the entire thread, so when i clicked on it and saw there was some 'beef' going on, I skipped to the last page
Someone pass me the popcorn...:biggrin:
Can someone tell me exactly how erratic_deus is displaying racist behaviour?
Plus tiarichards or whatever you sound like an absolute imbecile.. get outta here
Original post by L.infinity
Someone pass me the popcorn...:biggrin:

I think she’s given up now. Shame I was enjoying myself.
Plus tiarichards or whatever you sound like an absolute imbecile.. get outta here

Hi @erratic_deus

Damn I like this anon
I am erratic deus in anon!!!!!!!
I am erratic deus in anon!!!!!!!

this is me in anon
I wouldn't make a sock account to defend my own posts! I'm not that sad!

Not again. “You can only be racist if you are white”. She is taking a negative trait and claiming it only applies to a certain race.
Damn I like this anon

:tongue: Anon 9 all the way

Not again. “You can only be racist if you are white”. She is taking a negative trait and claiming it only applies to a certain race.

No, she never said all whites are racist, so she isn't saying it only applies to one race - she's saying it only applies to certain people within that one race. It isn't because she doesn't like white people.
Copied this from a website: Racism is based on a couple of things—historical, systemic oppression and power. And as far as history goes, white people have never been persecuted for the colour of their skin—so there's no point comparing their experiences to those of black, brown, and Indigenous folks.
"It's slavery, colonialism, theft all kinds of violations on systemic proportions... versus feelings being hurt."
Racial minorities can definitely be prejudiced, the meaning of that is fairly self-explanatory. But racism is a whole different kettle of fish.

So not taking sides but was it her own opinion?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending