The Student Room Group

Would you ever have a relationship with someone outside your race?

Scroll to see replies

This thread is jokes.:toofunny:

He listens to Nazi music.:rofl2:
Well I have Asperger's and I honestly can't tell which from which!
Furthermore the quote about her that she was responding to was when she was arguing with me, and not you.
Original post by erratic_deus
How am I something else?
Because I'm black and smart?

So you're saying other black people are dumb? #JordanPetersonMood

Throwback to:
I'm not racist until I believe I'm superior.
I'm not superior! I'm an African!
yes
Why don't you stop authorizing racism?

The Night King has always been racist. Look - he listens to Nazi music and tried to make the click a racist link.

Having read most of the thread its actually you that has been racist. You're only 15/16 so perhaps its just a lack of knowledge on your part but I cannot condone posting racist comments/statements.

How can you say/imply that black people can never be racist? Or all white people are racists? Every race has racist people but that doesn't mean you should single them out and spread hate to everyone of that race. I think its best you stay out of these conservations and educate yourself on such matters first. Therapy would be helpful too.

Now stop spreading hate and I wish you the best of luck in your future endeavours, its refreshing to see more women doing engineering :smile:
No. I want to keep my bloodline as pure as possible.
Original post by trapking
Having read most of the thread its actually you that has been racist. You're only 15/16 so perhaps its just a lack of knowledge on your part but I cannot condone posting racist comments/statements.

How can you say/imply that black people can never be racist? Or all white people are racists? Every race has racist people but that doesn't mean you should single them out and spread hate to everyone of that race. I think its best you stay out of these conservations and educate yourself on such matters first. Therapy would be helpful too.

Now stop spreading hate and I wish you the best of luck in your future endeavours, its refreshing to see more women doing engineering :smile:

When did I say what is bold texted.
Also watch this video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-w0LFYhedo0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpxh2igBY_E
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_hx30zOi9I
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_H26DDO22EI
Touché :biggrin:
Well, this thread escalated quickly
Original post by TheGirlFelonXxXx
Well, this thread escalated quickly

Indeed, it’s been a good laugh though.
Original post by Anonymous
i mean, i definitely would, but i don't think many (british) white or black boys would really go for pakistani/bengali girls.

Trust me, I would if I could cos I've seen really nice looking Pakistani/Arab girls but most aren't into white/black boys
sure y not.
No I wasn't. I was replying to someone else who enquired as to whether or not being a white male has anything to do with it. Only white people can be racist. + this particular south asian needs to become detached from his oppressor since he is spreading his hostile views.

Black people also owned black slaves Nicolas Augustin Meteoyer was black. He and his family owned over 215 slaves collectively.

And so did many other black people

So it isn't just white people that were oppressors.
where has this thread gone lmao 😂
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 175
Original post by ANM775
a white girl?

South Asian.
Yes, if I was attracted to the person.

Also: It's not racist to say you're not generally attracted to people of a certain race. You can't help being attracted to a specific type of person; gay people, for example, can't help not being attracted to the opposite sex.
Original post by Garden Rose
where has this thread gone lmao 😂

I know right. It was page 3 when I joined 3 hours ago. This is now 11 pages!! The heck.
Original post by Anonymous
Trust me, I would if I could cos I've seen really nice looking Pakistani/Arab girls but most aren't into white/black boys

i guess there's just a huge misunderstanding between us all, aha.
i'm quite the opposite of what you described- i mostly only like white/black boys, aha. i've never actually met one that is in to asian girls, though, sadly :frown:
Original post by Maven Writers
Much as I try, I'm finding it very hard not to think this is an offensive question. But I fail to see what one thing (race) has to do with another (attraction)

You don't see any link between race (facial features and structure, body shape, hair type, hair and eye colour etc.) with sexual attraction? Are you trolling?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending