The Student Room Group

I am a gay boy...

do you recommend me to wear makeup and girls' jewellery and clothes coz I want to!!!
Oh I assume youre the same troll that said he was "Muslim and gay"

Well **** me I got baited. ;/
Reply 2
Original post by mc_miah
Oh I assume youre the same troll that said he was "Muslim and gay"

Well **** me I got baited. ;/

Ooh are you gay too????
The use of the noun "troll" connotes meagerness, ugliness and lack of beauty!!! Are you trying to say that I am ugly!!! How rude!!! You LGBT hater!!!!
Reply 3
no
Original post by Anonymous
do you recommend me to wear makeup and girls' jewellery and clothes coz I want to!!!

That just shows you want to be a girl. Want to be a trans now?
Reply 5
Certain this is a troll :colonhash:
Reply 6
Original post by TheGirlFelonXxXx
That just shows you want to be a girl.

I wouldn't say so. Even if he is a troll, if a boy wants to wear makeup and experiment with clothes it doesn't automatically mean he wants to live as a woman.
Original post by j.j.joe
I wouldn't say so. Even if he is a troll, if a boy wants to wear makeup and experiment with clothes it doesn't automatically mean he wants to live as a woman.

Some of the other comments he was getting werent helping, so I thought let me just include my own input. I was taking a different route.
Reply 8
Original post by TheGirlFelonXxXx
That just shows you want to be a girl. Want to be a trans now?

Rude!!!
Reply 9
Original post by j.j.joe

Go Girl you are right!!!!
I recommned you to do what ever feels right for you. but if you know your negihbourhood and/or family is a bit backwards then maybe it's not best to be so flamboyant, but if you are going out in central london then it's pretty commonplace and you should be fine.
Ooh are you gay too????
The use of the noun "troll" connotes meagerness, ugliness and lack of beauty!!! Are you trying to say that I am ugly!!! How rude!!! You LGBT hater!!!!

mmm whos the guy?
Reply 12
If you want to, then go for it.
this is obviously a troll if you copy the image and put it into a reverse website you will find that this is on several different websites and has been searched up millions of times.
mmm whos the guy?

My boyfriend!!!

It's all up to you. If you want to then do. You may not get a great response from some people unfortunately so you may have to weigh up being completely open about yourself and avoiding too much drama. That's your choice to make.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending