The Student Room Group

I cheat and i feel nothing

Me and my girlfriend have a great relationship! I love every aspect about it. She is an amazing girl, and I am happy with everything except for the sex. We dont have as much sex as I would like, and its not my girlfriends fault. We are both busy, but she is more busy. Sometimes, when Im in the mood for sex,and she is unavailable I will sleep with this other girls who are really hot. I know its shallow, but to me it really means nothing. Its just a way to get off, thats all. My girlfriend has no clue, and I dont feel guilty or weird about it. It does NOT affect our relationship. Is this normal?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by user_2018
Is this normal?

Depends what you mean by normal.

Do other people do it? Of course.
Is it what you should do in a relationship? Of course not.
You would only feel something when she's the one doing it as well. but do continue as you please
Reply 3
Original post by Drewski
Depends what you mean by normal.

Do other people do it? Of course.
Is it what you should do in a relationship? Of course not.

But i feel nothing from cheating, no guilt, no regret nothing
Reply 4
Don't worry about it mate. She's probably on the verge on breaking up with you anyway so don't feel bad. Just make sure she doesn't find out or else you have a lot of drama days ahead of you. You should also start thinking about dumping her and go for a girl who's willing to take your needs into consideration and not just her own.
Leave her, she deserves better.
There are a lot of people who dont belive in monogamy, HOWEVER that should be discussed at the start of the relationship.

The best way to deal with this imo would be to ask her about having an open relationship. Sex and love are two very different things. A lot of people connect them which is understandable as its a social construct most people follow, myself for one.

If you love her, but do not have feelings of love for others girls then that is a possible path to follow but it would all depend on how you approach it to your girlfriend, how she percieves the relationship and perhaps her openness to changing.
There's nothing more masculine and alpha. Keep doing what you're doing king.
Reply 8
But i feel nothing from cheating, no guilt, no regret nothing

That doesn't change anything in my post.

I'm not sure what you're trying to do other than make yourself feel better about cheating.
I feel sorry for you. You openly admitted on cheating on a person who does not deserve it for your own sexual lust. It will destroy anyone if they find out and seek help from a professional- you need it for not feeling anything.

You just took love and destroyed it. Demolishing what you had with her into some cheap disposable waste which isn't worth fighting for. If anything, she should have every right to leave you but she is being faithful still
:motz:
Reply 10
Sorry but just because she's not as available as you'd like her to be that in no way entitles you to sleep with other girls just for sex. I do understand that people can see sex in different ways and can separate it from emotions, and that these escapades you're having have no meaning to you. However you need to think about what your gf would feel if she found out?? Part of being in a relationship unless agreed otherwise is the commitment to each other no? If you wanna continue doing this perhaps you can tell your gf about it and if she actually still wants to be with you, you could make an arrangement so at least she knowsyou're sleeping with random girls on the side.

Poor life choices if u ask me
Original post by lawlese
Sorry but just because she's not as available as you'd like her to be that in no way entitles you to sleep with other girls just for sex. I do understand that people can see sex in different ways and can separate it from emotions, and that these escapades you're having have no meaning to you. However you need to think about what your gf would feel if she found out?? Part of being in a relationship unless agreed otherwise is the commitment to each other no? If you wanna continue doing this perhaps you can tell your gf about it and if she actually still wants to be with you, you could make an arrangement so at least she knowsyou're sleeping with random girls on the side.

Poor life choices if u ask me

i agree with this.

not sure where all of his self-entitlement comes from....
if you're keeping this a secret from your gf, you're basically fooling her and could be giving her sexually transmitted diseases from those other girls....and that's actually a serious crime.....
Guessing this is a troll.
you're probably not mature enough to be in a relationship if you lack this much empathy for others....
This guy must be a 'Chad'. Women would rather have a little bit of time with Chad than a long and fulfilling relationship with sub chad males.
Reply 15
Um. It doesn't really matter if you feel bad or not. People feel or don't feel guilt in different ways for different things. It doesn't change the fact that I'm pretty sure your gf would count it as cheating (as would nearly all).
Basically, if she had been doing this behind your back word you be angry with her? Even if her thoughts behind it were the same? If yes then that is v. hypocritical, sorry.
Please try to stop this as one day your gf will find out and then you will realise that risking what you had with her was not worth more than what you are doing.
This is not (imo) to do with not feeling regret but morals.
All the best.
x
I'm such a nerd, I thought the OP meant cheating in an exam. FML.
Actually it does affect your "relationship". Because if you're cheating and she is going along with you not knowing this fact, then you don't really have a real relationship do you? You appear to be too immature to understand how real relationships are suppose to work. I don't mean this as an insult, but as an observation of your maturity level. My advice is, do the right thing and come clean to your partner. She does deserve to know the exact type of person she is with! Put it this way, I doubt you'd be okay with her keeping a secret like that, despite how you easily defend your actions by saying "it's just a way to get off"...
Reply 18
She is probably doing the same..
Me and my girlfriend have a great relationship! I love every aspect about it. She is an amazing girl, and I am happy with everything except for the sex. We dont have as much sex as I would like, and its not my girlfriends fault. We are both busy, but she is more busy. Sometimes, when Im in the mood for sex,and she is unavailable I will sleep with this other girls who are really hot. I know its shallow, but to me it really means nothing. Its just a way to get off, thats all. My girlfriend has no clue, and I dont feel guilty or weird about it. It does NOT affect our relationship. Is this normal?

I feel this is probably a bait thread but nonetheless, if you really felt NOTHING, you wouldn't have even made this thread. If you really don't feel guilty, tell your gf what you're up to, why hide it if you feel NOTHING?
Plus how does it not affect the relationship if she doesn't know? She doesn't have all the information.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending