The Student Room Group

I don’t know what’s wrong with my vagina?!

Me and my boyfriend have been having sex for a year and it’s been fine, nothings gone wrong. And right now, it’s been 3 weeks and I can’t have his **** in me without it hurting. I’ve tried inserting a finger and it feels inflamed, very sore and hurts when touched. I don’t think it’s an STI because we haven’t had sex with anyone but eachother but it could be an infection, maybe he was too rough and it got infected? I’m in a situation where it’s hard for me to go to the Gp or see a doctor because my parents don’t know about us, so it’s very tricky to get some help, but what can I do? I want to be able to have sex again and I don’t want it to hurt loke that when I’ve done it countless numbers of times without hurting. I’m 17 if that makes any difference x

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Douns
I don’t think it’s an STI because we haven’t had sex with anyone but eachother

mmmmmHM :cyber:
Reply 2
Wdymmm mmmhm, we lost our virginities to eachother last year 😂
Reply 3
Probably just got an infection. The real question is why do your parents not know about you guys after a year LMAO somethings not adding up
you can still go to a sexual health clinic and make an appointment without your parents knowing, just google your nearest one. sounds like you might have a UTI.
Reply 5
Original post by heartinablender
you can still go to a sexual health clinic and make an appointment without your parents knowing, just google your nearest one. sounds like you might have a UTI.

Would a sexual health clinic find out what’s wrong? Can you explain what a UTI is too please?
your fetus is tryn get out
Reply 7
Original post by patry27
Probably just got an infection. The real question is why do your parents not know about you guys after a year LMAO somethings not adding up

It’s a sticky one 😂 my parents are really religious so I can’t have a boyfriend😔 but I’m in love so what can I do...
Reply 8
Original post by I'mComingOxford
your fetus is tryn get out

Hahahhaa not funnnyyyyyy
Do this and please don’t delay
Reply 10
It’s not that easy, my parents know where I am all the time cause I get tracked 😬 so I can’t lie about where I am...
Not much sure. Maybe something is wrong there. You should check your vagina to see there is a scar or something like that.
Original post by Douns
Would a sexual health clinic find out what’s wrong? Can you explain what a UTI is too please?

yes, they're also called STI clinics and can test for sexually transmitted infections, as well as helping with birth control and stuff.

a UTI is a urinary tract infection, pretty common and nothing serious, but can help be prevented by peeing after sex..

this link might help you : https://www.nhs.uk/live-well/sexual-health/visiting-an-sti-clinic/
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 13
Original post by Nilesh32
Not much sure. Maybe something is wrong there. You should check your vagina to see there is a scar or something like that.

It feels more bumpy than usual and kind of inflamed and sensitive to the touch and it’s pretty high up in there. But no clear scar that I can feel.
Original post by Douns
It’s not that easy, my parents know where I am all the time cause I get tracked 😬 so I can’t lie about where I am...

how the hell have you had a boyfriend for a year without them knowing??
Reply 15
Original post by heartinablender
yes, they're also called STI clinics and can test for sexually transmitted infections, as well as helping with birth control and stuff.

a UTI is a urinary tract infection, pretty common and nothing serious, but can help be prevented by peeing after sex..

this link might help you : https://www.nhs.uk/live-well/sexual-health/visiting-an-sti-clinic/

I’ve seen symptoms of UTIs and it’s very unlikely because it doesn’t hurt or feel weird when I pee, but still possible.
Reply 16
It’s complicated, no house arrest lol, but I can’t lie about where I am.
Original post by Douns
It’s a sticky one 😂

Probably the wrong choice of words for this thread...
Original post by Douns
It feels more bumpy than usual and kind of inflamed and sensitive to the touch and it’s pretty high up in there. But no clear scar that I can feel.

This may not be seen in a naked eye. Rather you should try medical science. I thinks this would be better.
Reply 19
Original post by CoolCavy
Probably the wrong choice of words for this thread...

Loooool oops

Quick Reply

Latest