The Student Room Group

I love him but want out

So I have been dating this guy for almost three years I love him to death. He recently became my neighbor. I recently have been feeling the need for something different. We went clubbing and I danced with other guys and literally had the time of my life. I don’t regret it, but I feel if I told my boyfriend I will break his heart (I was also drunk). I don’t know what to do since his family literally lives next door. I feel like a freak. I’m so confused please help
Original post by Adell2017
So I have been dating this guy for almost three years I love him to death. He recently became my neighbor. I recently have been feeling the need for something different. We went clubbing and I danced with other guys and literally had the time of my life. I don’t regret it, but I feel if I told my boyfriend I will break his heart (I was also drunk). I don’t know what to do since his family literally lives next door. I feel like a freak. I’m so confused please help

try and fix what's missing in ur relationship then, did u only like the dancing? 🕺 ask him to go partying with u
If you had any doubts whatsoever, then it ain't love.

I thought I knew what love was when I was younger. I didn't realise what it was until I met my wife.
Original post by modifiedgenes

I thought I knew what love was when I was younger. I didn't realise what it was until I met my wife.

true
Reply 4
Isn’t it ok to not like something’s about your SO though?
Reply 5
Original post by modifiedgenes

Isn’t it ok to have some though. Literally last minute I was so excited to spend the rest of my life with this guy and this month hasn’t been so off?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending