The Student Room Group

Do boys like cuddles?

Boys: do you enjoy cuddling? Like if a girl laid your head on her chest and ran her fingers through your hair and pressed kisses to your forehead every now and again while you watch a movie, would you enjoy it?

Scroll to see replies

No that sounds awful. Give me bullets and war!
I was wondering how much more description you could fit into that sentence.
Reply 3
Sorry, I have ADHD :-D
Original post by Notoriety
I was wondering how much more description you could fit into that sentence.
Reply 4
No. I don't like clingy/cuddly people and constant touching, ugh.
Not male but my twopennorth.
Hate all the clingy touchy feely. Keep your hands to yourself and let me eat maltesers and watch the film
Original post by Ciel.
No. I don't like clingy/cuddly people and constant touching, ugh.

This is just another reason we would make a brilliant couple.
not a guy but i'd love cuddling. but it's a personal thing. liking or disliking it isn't a stereotype you can attribute to an entire gender
Of course! (Although judging by the comments i'm strange. :lol: )
no, such beta
Reply 10
Original post by Notoriety
This is just another reason we would make a brilliant couple.

I will call you when my boyfriend inevitably breaks up with me.
Original post by Anonymous
Boys: do you enjoy cuddling? Like if a girl laid your head on her chest and ran her fingers through your hair and pressed kisses to your forehead every now and again while you watch a movie, would you enjoy it?

Depending on the my mood, yes but sometimes no
Can't speak for anyone else, but this boy looooves cuddles. Yes, please, and thank you!

They definitely do. My boyfriend loves the season of winter because it means staying inside, cuddling up and movies! :lol: I think he loves cuddles more than I do!
Cuddling itself, yes.

Watching a film while putting my head on a girl's chest (not so bad, but if we're both watching the same TV the angles wouldn't work) while she touches my hair (the only person who's allowed to do that is my hairdresser, and that's only out of necessity) while she occasionally kisses my forehead (does she have a ridiculously long neck, or am I expected to awkwardly wrench my head round every now and then?)... not so much.
Some do, some don't. When I first got with my boyfriend he didn't bother much about cuddles, but over time (as he's grown more comfortable and let his guard down) he will pull me to him for cuddles a lot more. I think many boys think they have to be macho and that doesn't include cuddles.. but that's a shame really.
Ya boi loves to cuddle :biggrin:
(edited 5 years ago)

Yes sounds amazing, although I shave my head so the fingers through hair could be tricky, unless it's my chest hair :getmecoat:
I am a girl and even I would hate this :yucky:
Original post by Ciel.
I will call you when my boyfriend inevitably breaks up with me.

He won't! How would miss that cute lil tush too much.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending