The Student Room Group

Flatmate is smoking weed what should I do

Flatmate is smoking weed and smell goes everywhere including my room.He is not only smoke it in his room but also in shared kitchen.I report this issue to accommodation staffs but they do nothing. What should I do?
Original post by KKKKK1
Flatmate is smoking weed and smell goes everywhere including my room.He is not only smoke it in his room but also in shared kitchen.I report this issue to accommodation staffs but they do nothing. What should I do?

join him, numpty
Original post by KKKKK1

tell him to f off or report him to the police
Let him be

Original post by KKKKK1
Tell him to stop smoking in a way which stinks out the flat.

If not, report to uni accom. If they don't do anything, make a formal complaint about their handling.

Weed does stink, so I can see why you'd want him to calm down a bit.
Original post by A Rolling Stone
join him, numpty

You should change your name to Rolling A Joint
Original post by JoshDarnIt
You should change your name to Rolling A Joint

just one?
Original post by A Rolling Stone
just one?

Make it two, I want one :wink:
Original post by Notoriety
Tell him to stop smoking in a way which stinks out the flat.

If not, report to uni accom. If they don't do anything, make a formal complaint about their handling.

Weed does stink, so I can see why you'd want him to calm down a bit.

Original post by Revision Boiii

Don't quote me with the sassy (incorrect) ellipsis, as if your disapproval means anything to me.
No, I was trying to delete what I typed I can’t delete it for some reason (I’m using TSR mobile) so I just put a dot. :smile:
Original post by Notoriety
Don't quote me with the sassy (incorrect) ellipsis, as if your disapproval means anything to me.
Afraid you're best leaving him be. Let someone else do the reporting, you don't want to make enemies especially if he was to target you under the influence. Throw open a window or get a scented plugin.
Original post by earlybird88
Afraid you're best leaving him be. Let someone else do the reporting, you don't want to make enemies especially if he was to target you under the influence. Throw open a window or get a scented plugin.

I am sure if he sees this post he will stop :wink:
ask him to roll one up for you as well, obvs
Keep reporting him. Call security while he's doing it. If they do nothing speak to your uni accommodation office + SU.
Make an online report to the police.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending