The Student Room Group

I feel like I m4 sturbate too much (girl)

Hi!
I m4 sturbate a lot... like 4 times a day.
I don't get much satisfaction anymore.

I mainly do it when I'm bored. can anyone give any advice on how to stop doing it so much?

Thanks.
PS I know some people are going to tell me to have S 3X but I want to wait until I meet someone I love (cringe sorry)
I’m a guy but maybe I can help
My advice is to try edging. When you get close to orgasm stop masturbating for about 10 seconds and then start again. That way the climax will be far better and more satisfying if you slow things down, and may lead you to less masturbation and more enjoyment!
Original post by Anonymous
Hi!

I mainly do it when I'm bored. can anyone give any advice on how to stop doing it so much?

Thanks.
PS I know some people are going to tell me to have S 3X but I want to wait until I meet someone I love (cringe sorry)
Reply 2
Original post by Terablitz
I’m a guy but maybe I can help
My advice is to try edging. When you get close to orgasm stop masturbating for about 10 seconds and then start again. That way the climax will be far better and more satisfying if you slow things down, and may lead you to less masturbation and more enjoyment!

. I already do that but I feel like by the end of it, the orgasm is really weak :frown: . Maybe I edge myself too far? Regardless, thanks for the advice :smile:
Try finding hobbies that interest you to occupy your time. Keep yourself busy.

Hi!

Thanks.
As long as it's not negatively impacting your life you can masturbate as much as you want. In your case it sounds like masturbation has become associated with being bored - this is a shame as it spoils the fun.

So your problem is not masturbation it is boredom.

Worrying about masturbation is no good for your wellbeing. Being bored is also not good for your wellbeing so I'd try to address it by filling the time with something enjoyable and/or productive:

Exercise, leave the house - go for a walk, join a club, start a new hobby, volunteer or get a part-time job, read books, become a A* student, help out around the house or spend more time with friends and family.

To get the most out of masturbation/sex try to consciously position it as a positive force in your life:

* Know that it is a natural, healthy and positive thing.
* Do it when you are horny or as a reward.
* Conversely try not to do it when you are bored or to avoid doing chores.

This won't happen overnight but it will happen. Don't worry about it :smile:
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 5
Get a hobby or do exercise to distract yourself, it will be really hard but try and cut down to 3-7 times a week and orgasm will be much more satisfying
. I already do that but I feel like by the end of it, the orgasm is really weak :frown: . Maybe I edge myself too far? Regardless, thanks for the advice :smile:
Ain't no such thing as too much tugging the string... wait, that's for guys...

for real though, it's only a problem if it gets in the way of more important things

Quick Reply

Latest