The Student Room Group

My bf can't make me ***. Should i leave him?

I've been with my boyfriend for over 2 years now and not once has he made me ***. And this just makes me feel really annoyed and sometimes used because I'm never finishing. I have spoke to him on several occasions how not cumming makes me feel and he's always been so adamant he can't make me ***. This is despite the fact him even trying a bit. And he also doesn't want to go down on me which is something i want. Apart from this, the guy is an absolute gent and i have nothing bad to say about him. But because of this, im not sure if i should dump him or not. I don't think i want to live my whole life not cumming.

Scroll to see replies

Is the relationship really based on if you can *** or not?

Maybe try and explore new ways to do it, 'spice up your sex life' as some people would say.

But you shouldn't dump him just for that!
Original post by Judy13
I've been with my boyfriend for over 2 years now and not once has he made me ***. And this just makes me feel really annoyed and sometimes used because I'm never finishing. I have spoke to him on several occasions how not cumming makes me feel and he's always been so adamant he can't make me ***. This is despite the fact him even trying a bit. And he also doesn't want to go down on me which is something i want. Apart from this, the guy is an absolute gent and i have nothing bad to say about him. But because of this, im not sure if i should dump him or not. I don't think i want to live my whole life not cumming.

Studies vary but some say 75% of women never orgasm during sex. I never have which does make me sad. It is not for lack of trying. Sex toys are my answer. But don't dump him because of this
Original post by Anonymous
'spice up your sex life' as some people would say.

i'm guessing you mean the Spice Girls?
Reply 4

Maybe try and explore new ways to do it, 'spice up your sex life' as some people would say.

I wouldnt say the relationship is based on that. But it'd obviously be nice if i can ***. I sometimes feel a bit used because he always cums and i never do. And i also go down on him but he doesn't like doing the same for me.
Reply 5
Studies vary but some say 75% of women never orgasm during sex. I never have which does make me sad. It is not for lack of trying. Sex toys are my answer. But don't dump him because of this

Thank you for your reply. Yeah I've heard before too that a lot of women don't *** during sex. But my bf is like shy to experiment and it's always like the same kinda sex. And u know its a bit hard bcs i dont want to be in charge when it comes to sex. I want him to be in charge and he doesn't do that
Reply 6
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
He doesn’t want to go down on you? What’s wrong with him?!

Haha idk
Original post by Judy13
I've been with my boyfriend for over 2 years now and not once has he made me ***.
I don't think i want to live my whole life not cumming.

When you use three asterisks *** but forget to censor the ***ing form.
Original post by Judy13
Thank you for your reply. Yeah I've heard before too that a lot of women don't *** during sex. But my bf is like shy to experiment and it's always like the same kinda sex. And u know its a bit hard bcs i dont want to be in charge when it comes to sex. I want him to be in charge and he doesn't do that

Guide him? or both try something where you go out your comfort zone. You take charge one time, then make sure he goes down on you the next
Reply 9
Guide him? or both try something where you go out your comfort zone. You take charge one time, then make sure he goes down on you the next

I'm willing to guide him. But he's so adamant he can't make me ***. He said it'd be a 'bonus' if i ***. And from talking to him, i know he's never gonna go down on me.
you are not helping him putting pressure on him
Original post by Judy13
I'm willing to guide him. But he's so adamant he can't make me ***. He said it'd be a 'bonus' if i ***. And from talking to him, i know he's never gonna go down on me.

Can you finish alone? If so tell him you orgasm perfectly well alone and if he's not willing to put any effort in he can forget finishing himself.
personally i would leave him lol. not because he can't make you *** but because of his attitude to it
How old are you both this seems like a troll.
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 14
Original post by doodle_333
Can you finish alone? If so tell him you orgasm perfectly well alone and if he's not willing to put any effort in he can forget finishing himself.

Yeah i can. And he knows that too.
Reply 15
personally i would leave him lol. not because he can't make you *** but because of his attitude to it

Yeah exactly. His attitude regarding this sucks.
Reply 16
Original post by juicy lucy
you are not helping him putting pressure on him

Oh that might be true. Never thought that tbh. Thank you.

It’s funny how for guys, if this was the case, it would be a dealbreaker but cos it’s a women and 75% of women don’t orgasm anyway, you should just “deal with it”

Ngl he’s being selfish. It’s beyond just sex if it’s to the point where he doesn’t care if ur taking pleasure or not. You are basically being used like a toy.

Someone who loves you and cares for you would take their time and learn how to make you orgasm instead of just being focused on nutting it and then going off.

I can’t imagine being in a relationship with someone like that.

It’s selfish as fck
Original post by Judy13

“Bonus”

Wtffffffff

That is so wrong. So him taking pleasure is compulsory but if you do too it’s only a bonus??

Sex should be enjoyable for both sides, not just one.

At this point, dump him. Not gc he can’t make you orgasm but cos of his attitude and lack of to your needs.

As a partner he should be satisfying your sex needs if his are being satisfied too.

Dump his ass
Reply 19
Original post by Judy13

To be honest, he is not really interested in your sexual needs! Does he come himself? if yes then his attitude aftrr 2 years is not excusable! If he doesn't get you to come next time then dump him! Enough is enough! Avoid guys who don't like oral sex!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending