The Student Room Group

Do I look thin/slim in the stomach or average, or a bit podgy?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Zain_Ahmed
bit podgy imo.. But why ask TSR?? Opinions are subjective...

Yeah obviously opinions are subjective, but I just wanted a bunch of opinions. So thanks for giving yours!
Original post by 89leah
Thank you. Does my stomach look flat in this photo?

if your belly were flat I would say you were slim. but you have a tiny amount of fat it looks like. very normal and healthy
Reply 22
Original post by Igotbbcalevel
if your belly were flat I would say you were slim. but you have a tiny amount of fat it looks like. very normal and healthy

Thank you, I think that it's just my body shape. I know I could work on it at the gym, but my stomach is the last place I lose any fat, and I almost would have to be anorexic before it was 'flat'.
Original post by 89leah
Thank you, I think that it's just my body shape. I know I could work on it at the gym, but my stomach is the last place I lose any fat, and I almost would have to be anorexic before it was 'flat'.

That’s not how it works lol
Reply 24
Original post by lukemcc859
That’s not how it works lol

How do you know what my body is like, and where I do and don't lose fat?
Original post by 89leah
How do you know what my body is like, and where I do and don't lose fat?

Don’t be silly. There is no such thing as where you “do and don’t lose fat” Weight loss doesn’t just occur in certain areas it occurs all over and happens equally. With that said if you are insecure eat at a calorific deficit to lose weight, it’s the only way. You likely have a high body fat % and not much muscle mass which is why you are asking this question.
Reply 26
Original post by lukemcc859
Don’t be silly. There is no such thing as where you “do and don’t lose fat” Weight loss doesn’t just occur in certain areas it occurs all over and happens equally. With that said if you are insecure eat at a calorific deficit to lose weight, it’s the only way. You likely have a high body fat % and not much muscle mass which is why you are asking this question.

Thanks for the response. How dos my stomach look in these photos though, honestly? No offence will be taken.

Yes of course people loose weight evenly, but everyone has different shapes, some women have larger legs but a small waist and flat stomach, like Beyonce,
Hiding under a spoiler because I want you to have the option of reading this rather than seeing it and it making you feel bad about yourself. Open if you want to, don't if you don't.

Spoiler

ripped af
Reply 29
Original post by sinfonietta
Hiding under a spoiler because I want you to have the option of reading this rather than seeing it and it making you feel bad about yourself. Open if you want to, don't if you don't.

Spoiler

No that doesn't make me feel bad, calling someone naturally 'on the skinny side' isn't an insult imo..

I know that my legs are skinny, I was asking this question about my stomach area. Thanks for answering x
Original post by 89leah
No that doesn't make me feel bad, calling someone naturally 'on the skinny side' isn't an insult imo..

I know that my legs are skinny, I was asking this question about my stomach area. Thanks for answering x

I think you've misunderstood my post. I was commenting on your visible muffin top (Google if you don't know the term).
a lot podgy ngl :/
Reply 32
Original post by sinfonietta
I think you've misunderstood my post. I was commenting on your visible muffin top (Google if you don't know the term).

Oh I get it! Thanks for answering anyway.

Quick Reply

Latest