The Student Room Group

In pain, contemplating whether to call the A&E

In too much dental pain and nobody is answering my calls. I fear that my dental pain will spread to my brain without immediate attention. I'm contemplating on attending / calling the A&E 911 emergency line. I don't know what todo. My family aren't really helping...
Reply 1
Call 111 and explain the situation to them. They'll be able to refer an emergency dentist appointment for you.
definitely call 111.
Call 999 and request for an ambulance. You need immediate medical attention.
Call it then, you need help so why you stalling? Maybe it has spread to your brain...
Reply 5
Original post by tiaal
Call 111 and explain the situation to them. They'll be able to refer an emergency dentist appointment for you.

Thank you
Reply 6
Original post by MadameRazz
definitely call 111.

Calling them right now
Reply 7
Oh yeah of course! I'm from the U.K. so it's 999.
I'm in the queue for calling 111
Have you got a thermometer you can take your temperature with?
Reply 9
Original post by chopingirl
Call it then, you need help so why you stalling? Maybe it has spread to your brain...

Don't think it has. I have a relative who is a nurse who is with me right now. Said I'll know if it's spread because of the pain.
Original post by Kogomogo
Have you got a thermometer you can take your temperature with?

nope :frown:
Original post by Anonymous
Don't think it has. I have a relative who is a nurse who is with me right now. Said I'll know if it's spread because of the pain.

ok good
Love that sneaky burn against the US, I almost married you just now XD
On the phone to 111 and it's been 20 mins waiting time :frown:
What ended up happening?
Original post by TheAnxiousSloth
What ended up happening?

I went back to the dentist and as they were "open" got my prescription from the doctor then the medicine from the pharmacy. I eventually got the tooth taken out yesterday.
However, I am still sitting in fear of the unknown.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending