The Student Room Group

i enjoy being choked during sex - is this normal??

uhhh yeah title says it all really but i'm a female (18) and i enjoy this very much. am i a terrible human being? many of my female friends judge me so much for this and now i'm worried that this isn't normal behaviour.

NB my experiences have always been safe and consensual!
Original post by Anonymous
uhhh yeah title says it all really but i'm a female (18) and i enjoy this very much. am i a terrible human being? many of my female friends judge me so much for this and now i'm worried that this isn't normal behaviour.

I don't it really matters whether something is "normal" or not as long as it's safe, you and your partner consent to it and that you enjoy it.

I've been with 2 girls who had a thing for this btw - so you're definitely not the only one.
Reply 2

it's normal but can be very dangerous if your partner is a dumb ****. or a psycho

I don't think choking can be actually safe.
Reply 4
Original post by LauraforChrist
I don't think choking can be actually safe.

it can be, if done right
Original post by Ciel.
it can be, if done right

I'm sure it can be done more or less dangerously, but restricting air is never going to be 'safe' sorry
Yes my kinks are more "abnormal" then that.
Original post by KewlKitten04
Yes my kinks are more "abnormal" then that.

spill..
spill..

U can PM me if u want lol I don't really wanna say it out loud
Nope it's more common than you'd think.
As long as it’s being done safely and consensually, I don’t see the problem :smile:
i like it to and all my friends do too so it is totally normal don't let your friends tell u any differently
Anyone want to become sr f*** buddies

18+ only

Dude this is tsr 😂😂

And we’re going tho a pandemic
(edited 3 years ago)
Yes, sadomasochism (sadism = enjoying inflicting [good] pain or humiliation, masochist enjoying receiving [good] pain or humiliation) is actually a pretty common thing. I say "good pain" and "bad pain" because usually there's a boundary between pain a masochist enjoys and doesn't. They aren't really going to enjoy if you stab them in the face, for instance.
(edited 3 years ago)
It's definitely not unusual - also a girl here who enjoys being choked (and occasionally choking others) in sex
I don't it really matters whether something is "normal" or not as long as it's safe, you and your partner consent to it and that you enjoy it.

I've been with 2 girls who had a thing for this btw - so you're definitely not the only one.

we all have sexual fantasies weather it may be just to put a finger in the mouth to some really weird and strange habits like bondage or BDSM or anything in general. this is completely normal i like it too. you know who you are doing that with so if he/she is really close or loves you i don't know why fear to die while choking especially while having sex. you can use gestures if it's getting out of hand.

Quick Reply

Latest