The Student Room Group

Ucas application

I'm completely freaking out, on UCAS apply it says my application is incomplete for certain un iversities, although i'm sure I filled in all the details, can someone tell me what that means? will I not be considered?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
@PQ can you please advise here.Thanks.
pls I don't even know how to contact ucas as they don't have an email
Reply 3
Original post by roshnijesrani
pls I don't even know how to contact ucas as they don't have an email

Literally google UCAS contact.They have a phone number.
Reply 4
I'm completely freaking out, on UCAS apply it says my application is incomplete for certain un iversities, although i'm sure I filled in all the details, can someone tell me what that means? will I not be considered?

are u a 2021 applicant? (going to uni this sept?)
Reply 5
Original post by 14t

Yes they are.
Reply 6
Original post by Scotney
Yes they are.

bruhhh oof, how has this not been sorted out earlier it’s literally february lmao just call them

tel:0371 468 0 468.
Original post by 14t

yeah
Original post by Scotney
Literally google UCAS contact.They have a phone number.

hi, I did try calling them on the listed number, it did not work, I did also drop them a message on Twitter but they haven't replied yet is there any other way I can contact them, should I contact my university?
Are u international student?
Which uni are u applying to ? The deadline is up
That number is working try after 9am if you are an international google ucas contact and use that number.You can also go to their website Ucas online.
@04MR17 can you help here thanks or @PQ
Original post by Scotney
That number is working try after 9am if you are an international google ucas contact and use that number.You can also go to their website Ucas online.

ok i'll try again after 9am uk time thanks
ok i'll try again after 9am uk time thanks

Remember number is different for internationals but is given on same web page. Good luck!
International no+44 330 3330 230 open 8.30am-6.00pm Mon-Fri.
hi, I did try calling them on the listed number, it did not work, I did also drop them a message on Twitter but they haven't replied yet is there any other way I can contact them, should I contact my university?
Phone lines will be open by 9am today.

Phone them again. When did you think you submitted your application properly? Did you receive any confirmation emails that your application had been submitted? Did any university email you thanking you for your application?
Original post by Bindushree
Which uni are u applying to ? The deadline is up
Plenty of unis still have places, they just don't have to consider your application if you apply after 29th January.
Reply 18
Original post by 04MR17
Phone lines will be open by 9am today.

Phone them again. When did you think you submitted your application properly? Did you receive any confirmation emails that your application had been submitted? Did any university email you thanking you for your application?

Phone number definitely works. I phoned on several occasions as a EU applicant. You might have to hang on a while, but they do pick up eventually and are very helpful. BUT I would contact the Uni's directly and ask what is missing. It might be stuff like work experience that you upload directly to the university. You'll find telephone numbers and email contacts for the admissions teams on each university's web site.
Original post by Euapp
Phone number definitely works. I phoned on several occasions as a EU applicant. You might have to hang on a while, but they do pick up eventually and are very helpful. BUT I would contact the Uni's directly and ask what is missing. It might be stuff like work experience that you upload directly to the university. You'll find telephone numbers and email contacts for the admissions teams on each university's web site.
No point in contacting universities if they haven't yet received the application. OP says that UCAS apply is displaying an incomplete message. Not track.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending