The Student Room Group

I think my boyfriend likes skinny girls...

My boyfriend's ex is very skinny, probably a size 6, and she is straight up and down without boobs and a bum. I've also noticed that he follows a model page on instagram featuring stunning models with very skinny figures, as well as other pages of girls who are very pretty and slim (size 6-8, but curvy too).

When I first met my boyfriend I was a size 8 on top and a size 12 in jeans... I have a thin waist and large hips and bum. I am pretty toned as I go to the gym, swim and run regularly. I have lost a fair bit of weight since we first met and am now a size 6-8 in tops, but still a size 12 in jeans, nearing a size 10.

He's always commented on how he loves how 'meaty' I am... whenever I moan about my legs he tells me he loves them because they're real and not stick thin. But this is hypocritical because I see him liking stick thin models on IG.
My bum has always got a lot of attention and he does comment on how amazing it is etc.

Does he really like my figure or is he just trying to make me feel better?

Scroll to see replies

Maybe he likes both :dontknow:
Are you only attracted to men who look exactly like your boyfriend? It's possible to find more than one body type etc attractive.
Reply 3
If he says he likes you it's most likely it's because he likes you, are you happy with your body? That's all that matters! And he seems to like it as well, so believe in your beauty :h:

Most guys aren't that picky though, we just go with what we like, preferences change when we find something better.
Original post by Anonymous
My boyfriend's ex is very skinny, probably a size 6, and she is straight up and down without boobs and a bum. I've also noticed that he follows a model page on instagram featuring stunning models with very skinny figures, as well as other pages of girls who are very pretty and slim (size 6-8, but curvy too).

When I first met my boyfriend I was a size 8 on top and a size 12 in jeans... I have a thin waist and large hips and bum. I am pretty toned as I go to the gym, swim and run regularly. I have lost a fair bit of weight since we first met and am now a size 6-8 in tops, but still a size 12 in jeans, nearing a size 10.

He's always commented on how he loves how 'meaty' I am... whenever I moan about my legs he tells me he loves them because they're real and not stick thin. But this is hypocritical because I see him liking stick thin models on IG.
My bum has always got a lot of attention and he does comment on how amazing it is etc.

Does he really like my figure or is he just trying to make me feel better?

He is probably greedy and likes all types of women. Most guys are greedy, as long as the girl is peng.

Try not to be too sensitive. Liking a model’s pic on the gram is not that deep. You should be worried, if he is sending girls dm or trying to link them IRL.

Good luck.
Honestly girl I feel you , my boyfriend has always gone for girls who are thin and he’s always liking models pictures on the gram, I’m a size 14 in jeans , with a bit of belly , huge hips , thighs and a good size round bum, he says he wouldn’t want me to look like a model because there would be nothing to cuddle or grab onto during sex etc, he says he wants me to stay curvy because he finds that attractive ,I feel like you , but I generally believe if he didn’t like my body he would have cheated or broken up with me by now , plus he can never keep his hands off me so he clearly finds me attractive, believe your man trust me x . I find abs hot on models , but on my boyfriend ,no way , I want something to cuddle and I generally find a dad bod attractive , your boyfriend might like looking at skinny models who have been airbrushed to the heavens, but in reality he LOVES you and finds you even more attractive than those girls because you are REAL , and they are not x !
Original post by Georginna11
Honestly girl I feel you , my boyfriend has always gone for girls who are thin and he’s always liking models pictures on the gram, I’m a size 14 in jeans , with a bit of belly , huge hips , thighs and a good size round bum, he says he wouldn’t want me to look like a model because there would be nothing to cuddle or grab onto during sex etc, he says he wants me to stay curvy because he finds that attractive ,I feel like you , but I generally believe if he didn’t like my body he would have cheated or broken up with me by now , plus he can never keep his hands off me so he clearly finds me attractive, believe your man trust me x . I find abs hot on models , but on my boyfriend ,no way , I want something to cuddle and I generally find a dad bod attractive , your boyfriend might like looking at skinny models who have been airbrushed to the heavens, but in reality he LOVES you and finds you even more attractive than those girls because you are REAL , and they are not x !

Omg girl are you me ?😂 my boyfriend loves me being a bit more chunky as he can grab onto stuff x !
Omg girl are you me ?😂 my boyfriend loves me being a bit more chunky as he can grab onto stuff x !

You just replied to yourself....
Original post by silkypokemon96

’’Girl are you me??’’ (yes)
Reply 9
Hold on...

Appearance or character? I would go for character over appearance any day.
Original post by Hody421
Hold on...

Appearance or character? I would go for character over appearance any day.

That's a whole different debate.

Lmao, troll. You didn't even use anonymous to make it look like you were different people.
Original post by cleveranimal56
That's a whole different debate.

Yeah but looks don't last forever.
Original post by anosmianAcrimony
’’Girl are you me??’’ (yes)

Hehe I’m such an idiot 😂
Original post by Hody421
Yeah but looks don't last forever.

That's not what OP's asking for.
Original post by Celtic Conjurer
Lmao, troll. You didn't even use anonymous to make it look like you were different people.

I forgot I wrote the post and I replied thinking someone else wrote it , I’m not a troll 😂😂😂
Original post by silkypokemon96

Loool I know I forgot I even wrote that and I replied thinking it was someone else 😂🤦*♀️

You’ve let yourself down on a number of levels :frown:
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by cleveranimal56
That's not what OP's asking for.

I think OP is insecure
Original post by YaliaV123
You’ve let yourself down on a number of levels :frown:

How’s that then

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending