The Student Room Group

Part-time tuition fee for 2 module/year

Hi SFE team,

I'm currently studying towards a BA in Business with The Open University. I applied for a Part-time tuition fee loan for my first module that started in February 2021 and it was approved and now, I'm due to start a new module in October 2021. Tried to find information on your website about how to apply for finance for this new module (2021/2022) but couldn't find anything. I'm an EU student.

Thank you!
Original post by mrsmars88
Hi SFE team,

I'm currently studying towards a BA in Business with The Open University. I applied for a Part-time tuition fee loan for my first module that started in February 2021 and it was approved and now, I'm due to start a new module in October 2021. Tried to find information on your website about how to apply for finance for this new module (2021/2022) but couldn't find anything. I'm an EU student.

Thank you!

Hi Mrs Mars,

As your course started in February 2021. This was the 20/21 academic year and the academic year runs from January 2021 to December 2021.

If you are starting a new module in October, you need to ask the university to update your 20/21 application.

Your second year will start in February 2022.

Thanks, Isaac
Reply 2
Original post by SFE Isaac
Hi Mrs Mars,

As your course started in February 2021. This was the 20/21 academic year and the academic year runs from January 2021 to December 2021.

If you are starting a new module in October, you need to ask the university to update your 20/21 application.

Your second year will start in February 2022.

Thanks, Isaac

Hi Isaac,

It looks like my university already updated my application.

Thank you so much for your help!
Original post by mrsmars88
Hi Isaac,

It looks like my university already updated my application.

Thank you so much for your help!

You're welcome. I hope you have a lovely evening and good luck with your studies :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending