Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Girls and guys, give me some reasons.... Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zill1)
    Don't want to do that. want to have a certain amount of anonymity.
    Well we can't give a valid observation then without seeing you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nadzworldz)
    Maybe haha not sure . How do you know girls feel attracted to you (if you don't mind me asking)?
    In general, they smile when they see me, act happier, more excited etc as initial reactions.

When I am working out and really fit, girls will try to stand really close to me for example when I am in a restaurant or cafe the waitress will stand really close to me when asking me a question.

You have a pretty profile picture. Do you get many guys interested in you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zill1)
    In general, they smile when they see me, act happier, more excited etc as initial reactions.

When I am working out and really fit, girls will try to stand really close to me for example when I am in a restaurant or cafe the waitress will stand really close to me when asking me a question.

Ah okay then, maybe they like to smile or appear to be happy or like you in a friendly way.

Ah okay maybe and maybe you smell nice haha or maybe you're really lovely

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zill1)

Ah okay then, maybe they like to smile or appear to be happy or like you in a friendly way.

Ah okay maybe and maybe you smell nice haha or maybe you're really lovely :p: .

Aww thank you very much and not really haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fr0sr_)
    Well we can't give a valid observation then without seeing you
    What I described in the OP is pretty accurate. My face alone is not a George Clooney or Brad Pitt. Maybe I am well proportioned and in balance. I usually never get sick so girls may sense I have good genes!?

ReputationRep:
    lets see a picture then sexy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zill1)
    What I described in the OP is pretty accurate. My face alone is not a George Clooney or Brad Pitt. Maybe I am well proportioned and in balance. I usually never get sick so girls may sense I have good genes!?
    A lot of people are deluded about their own looks, so others input (esp. randomers) would be far more valuable.

ReputationRep:

Ah okay maybe and maybe you smell nice haha or maybe you're really lovely :p:D.

My body odour is very mild and I certainly don't use any other deodorants or anything like that. But can girls sense loveliness without knowing me nor having talked to me?

ReputationRep:

They tell me girls (even average looking ones) get a lot of interest from guys. However, most guys don't get a lot of interest from girls.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zill1)
    My body odour is very mild and I certainly don't use any other deodorants or anything like that. But can girls sense loveliness without knowing me nor having talked to me?
    Ah okay then and good for you, you can't always be sure what a girl thinks though, but it's lovely to hear you feel that way

ReputationRep:
    Ah okay then and good for you, you can't always be sure what a girl thinks though, but it's lovely to hear you feel that way
    Thing is why would a stranger girl act really friendly to a stranger guy if they weren't attracted to that guy?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zill1)
    I may not be model handsome but definitely above average. I am fit and healthy looking. Good at sports as well but not elite level by any means. I am not overly tall at about average height.

However, I can very easily attract girls before even chatting up with them. So I find girls attracted to me before talking to them. I am so confident that if I want to, can get any girl to be my girlfriend.

Girls, please give me some insights. I seem to have a strange power.
    Hahaha! This is the most bizarre/funny thing I've read in a while! Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zill1)
    Thing is why would a stranger girl act really friendly to a stranger guy if they weren't attracted to that guy?
    Because it is seen as being polite in my opinion and doesn't mean you have to be friendly towards someone if you're only attracted to them Maybe she did like you and found you attractive .

ReputationRep:
    Hahaha classic funny TSR. Actually happy to see this after all the crying or boasting on brexit.
    • Community Assistant
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Welcome Squad
    brb getting a vomit bucket

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 27, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.