The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Macauley Ware
Think you just have to look at it logically: you have to, without a doubt, get over her.
Accept this, man up and get on with life.

I know. I have to. I have to get over it. It's just difficult right now because the wound is fresh. Regardless of what everyone make of our friendship, I spent 3yrs with her, I mean we talked nearly everyday; I was always with her in uni. And now I can never do that again.

I feel heartbroken and it feels like a break up of some sort.
Original post by believeteam22
Hmm :/ well she should feel something at least

I'd imagine "wow, he's sad" is probably all she'll think
Yh I haven't. Whenever we argued in the last, I was the one that always went to her and tried to patch things up. Tomorrow I will just sit away. My face will tell the whole story. If she doesn't feel upset after seeing what this has done to me, nothing will.

stop trying to guilt trip her shes done nothing wrong
Original post by scrawlx101
stop trying to guilt trip her shes done nothing wrong

U have no idea.
I know. I have to. I have to get over it. It's just difficult right now because the wound is fresh. Regardless of what everyone make of our friendship, I spent 3yrs with her, I mean we talked nearly everyday; I was always with her in uni. And now I can never do that again.

Pray, pray for the strength to overcome.
What i did, and it worked.

youve spent 3 years being an acquitance not a friend,dont look for her sympathy just focus on your studies...seriously see a counsellor,your obviously struggling to cope with this and theirs only so much we can do...
I literally want to shake you.
U have no idea.

if you think shes done nothing wrong just accept that shes not a part of your life anymore and be pleased,how about you get some help from a counsellor?
Original post by Macauley Ware
Pray, pray for the strength to overcome.
What i did, and it worked.

I am praying, and trying.

youve spent 3 years being an acquitance not a friend,dont look for her sympathy just focus on your studies...seriously see a counsellor,your obviously struggling to cope with this and theirs only so much we can do...

I need to wait 2-3 weeks for an appointment to become available.

Original post by Katarvi
I literally want to shake you.

:/ I feel dead.

if you think shes done nothing wrong just accept that shes not a part of your life anymore and be pleased,how about you get some help from a counsellor?

No, I'm saying she has done many things wrong. She didn't act like a good friend however much I wanted her to. This hurts me.

what is wrong with men these days getting oneitis over bitches? lmao.
**** her bro. there are over three billion women on this planet. build discipline, go to the gym, start exercising; practice meditation - you'll get mentally strong.
http://www.the-alpha-lounge.com/oneitisex-gfs.html
(edited 8 years ago)

I need to wait 2-3 weeks for an appointment to become available.

Try your GP? Alternatively, there should be charities and the like in your area who offer counselling without going through your GP.
Yh, I really need to get mentally strong, definitely. I'll try things.

Original post by Tiger Rag
Try your GP? Alternatively, there should be charities and the like in your area who offer counselling without going through your GP.

I will go to my gp soon and see what they can do. I have contacted a couple of charities/samaritans/etc seeking some help. Let's see what happens.

But honestly this is killing me.
sorry but this needs to be said,they were never together to begin with,there is no romantic relationship only a relationship which BARELY reflects a "friendship"...OP needs to get help from the GP or see a counsellor ,constantly coming to TSR instead of actually seeing a professional is just making the problem worse as he'll keep coming back coming for the magic answer but none of us have...

Oh wow, that's a whole different story, then. :frown:

It's make sense why she blocked him 'everywhere' now. OP, you need to find a way to get past this fantasy, for that is what it sounds like.I will pray that things get better for you.
Some of it yeah. I was childish and jealous. I will never make a girl my entire world again. But honestly it's hurting me so much. I am trying to stay occupied but oh god it's killing me :frown:

Someone just commented in this thread to me that you were never in a relationship with this girl, and what you had was barely a friendship. Sounds like you have created a fantasy of a reality that never really was. :K:
ultimately only time helps you get over her but in the meantime dont stay at home all the time. Go out there, get drunk, play an instrument,start a fight, take pictures, go to a gym, go shopping, talk to people... ANYTHING do anything you want but just dont stay at home and isolate yourself from the world. Dont worry about things for like a week, not even uni, just take all pressure off yourself. Being emotionally hurt is very serious and we all go through that. I experience this like 4-5 times a year and it hurts every time but my experience was that time heals it. So dont worry. Know that how you feel is only temporary.
Original post by *Deidre*
Oh wow, that's a whole different story, then. :frown:

It's make sense why she blocked him 'everywhere' now. OP, you need to find a way to get past this fantasy, for that is what it sounds like.I will pray that things get better for you.

It wasn't a fantasy. We were friends. We did everything together. Why don't you understand this? Some people on this thread really have no idea.

Original post by *Deidre*
Someone just commented in this thread to me that you were never in a relationship with this girl, and what you had was barely a friendship. Sounds like you have created a fantasy of a reality that never really was. :K:

We were friends. I didn't make this up.
Original post by TrotskyiteRebel
ultimately only time helps you get over her but in the meantime dont stay at home all the time. Go out there, get drunk, play an instrument,start a fight, take pictures, go to a gym, go shopping, talk to people... ANYTHING do anything you want but just dont stay at home and isolate yourself from the world. Dont worry about things for like a week, not even uni, just take all pressure off yourself. Being emotionally hurt is very serious and we all go through that. I experience this like 4-5 times a year and it hurts every time but my experience was that time heals it. So dont worry. Know that how you feel is only temporary.

I know. I am trying. But even when I do things I think of this situation and it sucks. I am emotionally hurt definitely and it's killing me.

I'm at uni now. God I hope I get through this day in 1 piece

This is so true and so sad. I don't understand what you mean by finding the answer at the bottom?

Don't drink yourself into a stupor over it.
How did this get to 10 pages in 2 days!!!!

OP when you meet someone else you will look back and think whatever did you see in this girl.
I bet if you were the one who blocked her you would be okay but as she did it, must really hurt.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by chikane
How did this get to 10 pages in 2 days!!!!

OP when you meet someone else you will look back and think whatever did you see in this girl.
I bet if you were the one who blocked her you would be okay but as she did it, must really hurt.

I think you're right. This friendship didn't end on my terms. It was on hers. And it ended badly.

I really hope that's true. Although it seems impossible. I liked her so much. More than anyone I've ever liked.

Latest

Trending

Trending