The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
jpye11
How often do you/have you smoked?

I've not smoked before this since about 4-5 months ago. I'd say in total I've had about 15 joints in my life (over the last 2 years). In terms of cigarettes about 5 over the course of my life.
Bongboy6969
yeah this guy knows man.

And I agree, as a bit of a en expert on the subject, I rekon you bud was contaminated.
Ever since the herb drought a couple of years ago, weed has been contaminated quite a lot. It's shotters getting bare greedy > just ******* LeGaLiZe It and DoN'T cRiTiCiSe It > tax money, clean harmless herb, takes it away from young kids who shot as it is such an easy way to make money but it gives people the label of a criminal and encourages them to hate the police and the law even more. Dumb, dumb, dumb.
Anonymous
Has anybody else felt short of breath after smoking weed? I smoked a couple of days ago and feel a little short of breath (can walk around easily so not that bad). I've smoked before but not had this. If I went to the doctors and told them this would they tell the police?

Basically, marijuana is a lot less harmful than tobacco. So tell your doctor you smoked cigarettes.
Reply 23
weed is niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, its the numuba on3333333333 oriteeee
i_chose_bongos
Ever since the herb drought a couple of years ago, weed has been contaminated quite a lot. It's shotters getting bare greedy > just ******* LeGaLiZe It and DoN'T cRiTiCiSe It > tax money, clean harmless herb, takes it away from young kids who shot as it is such an easy way to make money but it gives people the label of a criminal and encourages them to hate the police and the law even more. Dumb, dumb, dumb.

aaa yes, the great weed drought of summer 2006

never has there been a biiger drought in our lifetime

it's all about outgrowin the government, or havin good links

there is bare clean punk about. but it's more expensive now, no more 3.5 for £20 if you want the peng, more like 1g for £10
Reply 25
Dont mix the weed with chip, just smoke the weed on its own
Reply 26
Anonymous
I've not smoked before this since about 4-5 months ago. I'd say in total I've had about 15 joints in my life (over the last 2 years). In terms of cigarettes about 5 over the course of my life.

It's probably just anxiety or stress which is amplified by the weed, especially if you have low tolerance. Some people get worried that their heart is beating too fast...

Try going without tobacco if you can - you probably get a big head rush from the baccy - it can make you feel nausea and you might get dizzy

I really wouldn't worry about it... just take it easy
Reply 27
possibility the weed was sand-blasted/laced with glass. I smoked a whole 20 of that **** on new years and had a cough for the next three months.
I also had the same problem, it is temporary, do yoga breathing and drink water at regular interval of 1 to 2 hours in 2 to 3 days you will come to normal, if you want instant releave from shortness of breath then smoke datura with cannabis it will give you instant relieve
(edited 5 years ago)

Latest