The Student Room Group

in need of help continuing student

Hello,

I am trying to choose a four year finance help, but its only given me three years. how can i change this and i have also already changed my course to a four year one..

Where will you spend most of your time studying during each term in this academic year? Do not count periods of teaching practice as a placement, so if you are studying an ITT course, tick University or College.

Term 1

Term 2

Term 3

Will your placement be based abroad or in the UK?

Where will you be living during each term in this academic year?

Term 1

Term 2

Term 3

Which of this would i complete as i am currently in foundation year, continuing to first year then placement but do not know where or if i am been paid for it. and it is an engineering placement.

Is the placement paid or unpaid?
Paid
Unpaid

Please select the type of placement: in a hospital or in a Public Health Service Laboratory or with a Primary Care Trust?

in a Health Authority, strategic Health Authority, Local Health Board, Special Health Authority, Health Board, Special Health Board or a Health and Social Services Board?

in a Local Authority carrying out their duties relating to health, welfare or caring for children and young people, or with a voluntary organisation providing facilities or carrying out similar activities?

in the prison or probation sector and after-care services?

unpaid research in a UK or overseas institution

an unpaid placement that is not listed above?
Hi Bernard,

When are you going on placement?

Thanks,
Mark-Lee
Reply 2
at the moment i am in year 0, so in year 2.
Hi again Bernard,

Your application should only include information about the year that you are actually entering. We don't need to know anything about your placement until you come to apply for 14/15.

Thanks,
Mark-Lee :smile:
Reply 4
thanks a lot

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending