The Student Room Group

EU13B form section 6 a8 9 10 11

I am an EU dependent student from Italy. I am trying to fill out the EU13B form (Higher Education Bursary Application Form).

I have two questions regarding section 6, points a8 and a9-11.

a8) My parents own two houses. In the second one nobody lives inside, and we have no rents or lettings. However, in Italy it is considered as a form of income (a taxable income), even though we do not get any money from it, we rather pay taxes on it. Shall I fill out the a8 window with the estimated Italian form of income?

a9-11) Shall I write investments income or savings made with any kind of society, company, body, corporation (like insurance, postal or trading companies) ? Shall I write the invested amount of money? Just the sum from all the sources and companies?

Thank you in advance for your kind attention,

Yours Sincerely,

Stefano Vrizzi
Hi there,

We wouldn't require your parents to indicate income from their second property if they do not have any earnings for this.

In regards to investments and savings, we would advise that you indicate the total amount on the form.

Thanks,
Reply 2
Original post by Mark Lee - SFE Official Adviser
Hi there,

We wouldn't require your parents to indicate income from their second property if they do not have any earnings for this.

In regards to investments and savings, we would advise that you indicate the total amount on the form.

Thanks,

Thank you very much for your reply,

Stefano

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending