The Student Room Group

EU Student reapplying

Hi,
My situation is kind of complicated. I applied for tuition fees support last year and my application was successful but ultimately I had to resign from studying so obviously I did not get any money. This year I am applying for the university again, as well as for tuition fees support. My question is: do I have to go through the whole application process again or can I do it on my Student Finance England online account which is still active? I suppose the right answer is the latter but when I click on "Re-apply or start another application" banner, I can not move anywhere from there. Is it because EU students can apply only from April 2014 or something else is wrong?

Cheers
Reply 1
Bump? Can anybody help me?
Hi there,

Unfortunately, the on-line application is not available for EU students. You will have to submit a paper form. You can find the form you need here www.gov.uk/student-finance-forms

Thanks
Reply 3
So I have to go over the entire process again even though you've got all my details?
Hi again

If you didn't attend your course when you made your initial application then we would require a brand new one. Forms for new EU students are available now on the above link.

Thanks
Reply 5
Ok, could you just tell me one more thing? On the first page of the application, I can read that "Please contact Student Finance Services on 0141 243 3570 before completing this form if you have lived in the UK at any time since you were born". I, in fact lived in England for a couple of months last year, I've got National Insurance Number, bank account etc. Why do I have to call Student Finance Services? Does that change my process in any way?

Cheers

Quick Reply

Latest