The Student Room Group

beautiful girls are all boyfriendlesss

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Aurork
Maybe we are both sleepy, it is 1am afterall #nolife

Tomorrow you'll log on and wonder whatever happened to your sleep-deprived, frazzled brain and you'll post on here saying that the reason people don't date them is because they're all ugly :wink:
Reply 21
Original post by Caitlin_3008
Tomorrow you'll log on and wonder whatever happened to your sleep-deprived, frazzled brain and you'll post on here saying that the reason people don't date them is because they're all ugly :wink:

Maybe i will, or maybe i'll say its because those girls are so pulchritudinous that guys are completely intimidated by their appearance, and deem themselves unworthy of such sights (See now this is where i believe my mind starts to wander. Because i'm starting to use big words) :biggrin:

We'll just have to see what happens tomorrow....
Reply 22
Original post by Aurork
Maybe i will, or maybe i'll say its because those girls are so pulchritudinous that guys are completely intimidated by their appearance, and deem themselves unworthy of such sights (See now this is where i believe my mind starts to wander. Because i'm starting to use big words) :biggrin:

We'll just have to see what happens tomorrow....

Proud of myself for not having to google that :wink:
Reply 23
Proud of myself for not having to google that :wink:

Damn, see i always enjoy when someone has to google something i said. Oh well, ill have to find better words next time :wink:
Reply 24
Original post by Aurork
Damn, see i always enjoy when someone has to google something i said. Oh well, ill have to find better words next time :wink:

Sorry :wink:
Reply 25
Sorry :wink:

I just got completely distracted by a different thread haha :P but its fine, im somewhat impressed that you didnt need to google it actually. Most of the people i know see it as an insult
bit of casual flirting over google, is this real life?
Reply 27
Original post by forsparta
bit of casual flirting over google, is this real life?

Anything is possible when it comes to a bit of casual flirting :wink:
Original post by vee_wuvshugs
Damn!! I thought girls went to school for an education, not a boyfriend :eek:

black gurrlll!:O
Reply 29
I can't be dating school girls, people be saying I'm a paedophile and ****. I personally prefer girls that have gone through puberty. Dem Uni girls.
Pretty girls without boyfriends are *******s, mostly. You said school? Definitely an *******, just because you look good covered in war paint with your ass hanging out of a pair of denim shorts doesn't give you value.
Original post by Blind Ferret
Pretty girls without boyfriends are *******s, mostly. You said school? Definitely an *******, just because you look good covered in war paint with your ass hanging out of a pair of denim shorts doesn't give you value.

Not necessarily. They might just be not very confident, in a bad place or misunderstood. They may have loved hard and lost.

Also I know a fair amount of callous girls with boyfriends - just because you have one doesn't make you nice, and just because you don't have one doesn't make you a ****er.
Original post by Temporality
Not necessarily. They might just be not very confident, in a bad place or misunderstood. They may have loved hard and lost.

Also I know a fair amount of callous girls with boyfriends - just because you have one doesn't make you nice, and just because you don't have one doesn't make you a ****er.

Agreed, that's the alternate viewpoint. Unfortunately, the percentage is favoured in the ******* territory.
Agreed, that's the alternate viewpoint. Unfortunately, the percentage is favoured in the ******* territory.

I don't know, I don't things work in such a linear way. My experience is that pretty girls that are utter fake bitches can be very good indeed at pulling the wool over their boyfriends eyes and their boyfriends are totally lovely people - good guys that fall hard for ugly-hearted super-model girls. These girlfriends often have the personality of a wet flannel - but everything hinges on looks. They think just because their girlfriends look the bomb, they are lovely people and they fall head over heels when the whole time they're being manipulated. I've seen this happen before to friends and if I had said anything, they wouldnt have believed me because they were so besotted! I deffo think there are a lot of *****sh girls with doting boyfriends out there. Equally plenty of lovely pretty girls may be single, and unlucky in love, or heaven forbid they may not even want to be in a relationship at the time. Come on, it's not as if people in relationships are all lovely people - you don't really think that do you? I'd say in most relationships one person is a dickhead and the other person is blinded and doting off them - that's usually the way it ends up working if not at the start.
I don't know, I don't things work in such a linear way. My experience is that pretty girls that are utter fake bitches can be very good indeed at pulling the wool over their boyfriends eyes and their boyfriends are totally lovely people - good guys that fall hard for ugly-hearted super-model girls. These girlfriends often have the personality of a wet flannel - but everything hinges on looks. They think just because their girlfriends look the bomb, they are lovely people and they fall head over heels when the whole time they're being manipulated. I've seen this happen before to friends and if I had said anything, they wouldnt have believed me because they were so besotted! I deffo think there are a lot of *****sh girls with doting boyfriends out there. Equally plenty of lovely pretty girls may be single, and unlucky in love, or heaven forbid they may not even want to be in a relationship at the time. Come on, it's not as if people in relationships are all lovely people - you don't really think that do you? I'd say in most relationships one person is a dickhead and the other person is blinded and doting off them - that's usually the way it ends up working if not at the start.

Yeah I know. I'm aware of how things can work. I'm talking generally.

"loved hard and lost":P

I guess yee kids have a new way of describing young love
Girls in school are being banged by the guys who have just left school.
Original post by trustmeimlying1
black gurrlll!:O

****tard!!!! :O
Original post by MeMoiLove
****tard!!!! :O

ah...

Nothing gives you value.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending