Help with forms in welcome pack Watch

thegreatstupendo
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
Ok, I'm a bit stuck with the forms in my welcome pack, I wondered whether anyone could help me.

I filled in the accomodation form, but I'm confused as to what to put for my UCAS No./Student Ref. No. I just put in my UCAS number, will that be ok?

Also, with the finance forms about paying tuition fees, they seem to want me to pay the fees personally, but i thought my student loan went straight to the university?

Thanks.
Tonight Matthew
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I can't remember for sure, but I think I just put my UCAS number down in that box. Also, your student loan gets paid into your bank account, then you can give a cheque to the accommodation services directly.
laser
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Hiya,

There's already an Accomodation Pack thread here: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=270284, which'll answer your query about the student number at least.

I don't know about the student loan thing (it's all changed this year), but you could always ring/e-mail the Finance Office and ask.
Orabelle
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by thegreatstupendo)
Also, with the finance forms about paying tuition fees, they seem to want me to pay the fees personally, but i thought my student loan went straight to the university?
Your tuition fees will be paid directly to York by Student Finance.

If you're going to be in halls this year then you will pay your rent three times a year to the Finance Office. You can pay by cheque or direct debit (or by debit/ credit card, but there's an extra charge for this). if you have any other questions, I'd ring the Finance Office.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (281)
27.6%
No (737)
72.4%

Watched Threads