The Student Room Group

This is for women who have had a kids-have you wanted another man after?

And there may not be so many of you here. I want to know, as a man, it applies to me-
Can you fall in love with another man even though you love your kids, can you fall in love with, and/or desire another man so much to want to reproduce with him, after having kid(s). And how soon, and if it did happen to you, was it love, lust or both, and have you done it, either left the guy you were with or stayed with him and concieved another mans child. I'm just asking as in, what if you maybe missed someone, hypothetically, or really want someone physically and emotionally, and there is chemsitry, but they have kids.
I have had this with a woman one time. I couldn't believe she was finding the time, but we were charing fantasies away from her hubby and kids, I know it was 2 at least, imagin that workload, and calling me when she was at work, I even told her I wanted to become a father with her because of our connection, and she seemed to want to for a bit. I know women can, in their thirties be very horny as their fertiltiy is still there but fading, and maybe even if they have kids tey still hold curiosity for different genetics, and a different partner for passing them on. I know that women are highly complex and fascinting to us guys, and am just very curious to know what has gone inside any women with kid(s) minds re love for other men, be it men from before or after the father of their kids, whether they think about them a lot, and whether they like the idea of mopthering a child by another man at all. I wonder if there's anyone it has happened to and what they could relay about their experiences. Any insights would be great.
Hmm, I'd be interested to see what replies you get to this, it sounds interesting
Reply 2
Anyone?
Reply 3
There must be some older women who can answer this?
I find it hard to believe no-one here has a view on this, there must be mothers on here.
I will try my best to answer to the best of my ability, but keep in mind these are my own personal experiences and every woman and situation is different.
I am a woman in my early 30s who has 1 child age 9, I seperated from my ex partner after a 10 year relationship August 2014.
I can not give you insight into having another child whilst in a relationship as it would go against everything I believe in, I do believe it would not benifit my child, myself or anyone involved and I have always believed in monogamous relationships.
In the past 15 months I have decided not to have any romantic or physical involvement with another man, but instead concentrated on my own physical, spiritual and mental well being and that of my child. If you have not yet resolved all issues in your life before moving on, I can only see it ending in disaster.
Could or will I fall in love again? I dont see why not. Only this time around I will definitely be more cautious and take my time.
Do i want to get married and have more children, i honestly dont know.. I have never been married so I guess that would be something special. If I fell in love with a man who wanted to have children with me of his own, it would be wrong of me to deny him, so I guess I would, but it is not something I am currently thinking of when I choose to start dating again.. I guess it depends on the person and their needs and wants.
I do believe however if I was to meet someone I could see a future with I would want the first 6 months to be just about us, exploring eachothers wants, needs, desires, bonding and falling in love with eachother before I would bring my child into the equation. This situation is easier for me as we have a 1 week on, 1 week of arrangement and are completely amicable most of the time.
If you have anymore questions you can inbox me, I am happy to help :smile: Good luck
Sorry August 2013.. time flys when your having fun:biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending