The Student Room Group

Girls, what do want to know about us boys?

Girls, feel free to ask us boys anything. Any boy reading this can answer any question asked by a girl.
Don't be shy.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2
hey, i'm a girl, i want to know, is it true that men have a hidden bellybutton? thanks xx
In.
Reply 4
In??

Original post by bottled
hey, i'm a girl, i want to know, is it true that men have a hidden bellybutton? thanks xx

No? But, I guess boys could have a hidden bellybutton if they had loads of chest hair, but other than that, they don't have a hidden bellybutton. Is that what girls think? Or just you?
Reply 5
What do you think of girls wearing make up?
Original post by DDarcy

I personally dislike girls wearing makeup when not going out, or to an occasion. I much prefer a clean, natural look and if needs be, as little make up as possible - faint mascara, pinkish-red lipstick, no eyeshadow and such nonsense, and definitely no fake eyelashes or very long nails. *shudder
Reply 7
Original post by DDarcy

I think that it's fine for girls to wear makeup, but not too much. They're allowed to put on some makeup to look better, or take care of their skin, but when it hurts them, or they don't like it, then there is no reason to put it on.
They need to feel comfortable and fairly natural when wearing makeup. I think it's better the more natural a girl looks with makeup on.
Reply 8
Original post by DDarcy

Women should wear more eye makeup and blusher, less foundation.
Would boys have a girlfriend at 16?
If you liked a girl and your friends didn't would you talk yourself off liking her?
Given you guys have a strong friendship group .

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 11
What do you think about girls and shaving?
Original post by Anonymous

If the opportunity came up? Probably.

Would they be able to handle it with maturity? In some cases, maybe.

Would it be long term? Depends on how their lives pan out, if they go to uni etc.

Original post by TheGemini
If you liked a girl and your friends didn't would you talk yourself off liking her?Given you guys have a strong friendship group .Posted from TSR Mobile

Up to the individual. In a perfect world they wouldn't talks themselves out of it. Even in a strong friendship group their opinions can only go so far.

But it may depend on why the others don't like her. Say the girl was known for stealing from shops and he was blinded because he likes her, that's different to the group not liking her because she's a teacher's pet, if you know what I mean.
(edited 8 years ago)

Why not?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 14
inb4 penis size questions.
If you liked a girl and your friends didn't would you talk yourself off liking her?

Posted from TSR Mobile

No, they'd dislike the girl for some reason or another, and depending on the reason I would either like the girl or not. Their reason would probably be valid, but it depends how much I like the girl.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I personally wouldn't. Too early in my opinion. 18 is an ideal age to start with.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Depends on the girl. If I really liked her, then my friends shouldn't stand in my way.

Original post by magiixx

Well, I do like girls, and I like shaving too, since it gets rid of the hairs from my face :biggrin:
Reply 17
Original post by Ser Alex Toyne
I personally wouldn't. Too early in my opinion. 18 is an ideal age to start with.

Depends on the girl. If I really liked her, then my friends shouldn't stand in my way.

Well, I do like girls, and I like shaving too, since it gets rid of the hairs from my face :biggrin:

That wasn't what I was implying but great!
Original post by rhiifuu
do boys have cooties????????

Define cooties please.
Original post by magiixx

Shaving their legs? I think that's fine, if it's fine with them. It's their personal choice, because once they start, they'll have to do it regularly, which may be a pain for them, so waxing or other methods are better.

Quick Reply

Latest