The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Rat_Bag
Let's try again, are you not 100% sure that Islam is correct?

:frown:
Original post by eoe
Non Muslims can also go to Jahnna. Secondly, you can never judge. Allah might forgive her on judgement day.
Considering the amount of hate and ignorance that exists in the muslim community, no wonder so many people are leaving Islam

btw I am muslim

Leaving Islam is unforgivable that is said explicitly in the Quran a billion times.
Original post by ssdizzy12
:frown:

Does this particular emotion mean yes or no?

Are you not 100% sure that Islam is correct?
Original post by Rat_Bag
Oh, and a quick warning to the OP.

Beware of any private messages you receive from somebody by the name of Ruh. This person will tell you they are a female Muslim and try to help you through the problems and doubts you have about Islam during this period of vulnerability you may be going through. But make no mistake, since Ruh is an actual fact an adult male Muslim committed to Dawah, who will be trying to save you from yourself and bring you back to Islam.

I would identify who this Ruh is (he goes by a different username when posting on the public forums), however doing so will lead to him launching accusations of bullying leading to bans being given to any member who publicly out him. Sad state of affairs, but true

You need help. Please go find something constructive to do instead of harassing individuals over the internet. You're an absolute barbaric keyboard warrior.

Keep it up.
Original post by Synchyst
Leaving Islam is unforgivable that is said explicitly in the Quran a billion times.

And what should the punishment in this life be for those who leave Islam?
Original post by Synchyst
You need help. Please go find something constructive to do instead of harassing individuals over the internet. You're an absolute barbaric keyboard warrior.

Keep it up.

Thanks. You're not so bad yourself
Original post by eoe
Non Muslims can also go to Jahnna. Secondly, you can never judge. Allah might forgive her on judgement day.
Considering the amount of hate and ignorance that exists in the muslim community, no wonder so many people are leaving Islam

btw I am muslim

Non-Muslims who had no or little interaction with Islam might go to Jannah provided they pass Allah's tests, whatever they may be, but no, a person who leaves Islam cannot.
Original post by Muhammad Shehzar
We dont make the statement from ourselves, infact it is clearly written in Quraan that everyone should fear from Allah either big or small.. & it also says to make people aware of his Azaab & now its the duty of muslims to spread the message of Allah.. Nothing can happen itself there is someone who provides us with food. No one can escape death.. is there anyone who had done this..??? because there is a life after death.. & everyone should pay & will be asked what they did in their lives..
Why would anyone fear something that does not exist?

All you are doing is confirming over and over again that you are brainwashed into believing that the big bad bogeyman in the sky will punish you if you don't lick the said bogeyman's arse five times a day.

Believe whatever you want to believe, that is your pre-ordained free choice. But don't be a fool and try to convince others that we had all better fall into line for fear of the non-existent consequences.
Original post by XcitingStuart
I'm not Islamically literate, so to speak, but was that last part a threat? "Just think of what happened to people who didn't follow Allah in the Qur'an (in terms of punishment)?"

If so, **** off.

It cant be its the religion of peace. Or does that not extend to people who don't submit to Allah :rolleyes:
If it were me I'd drop subtle hints every so often. I'd even be so bold to ask how my parents would react. Then on the day I move out "see ya suckers, now I can worship what I want!"

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by uberteknik
Why would anyone fear something that does not exist?

All you are doing is confirming over and over again that you are brainwashed into believing that the big bad bogeyman in the sky will punish you if you don't lick the said bogeyman's arse five times a day.

Believe whatever you want to believe, that is your pre-ordained free choice. But don't be a fool and try to convince others that we had all better fall into line for fear of the non-existent consequences.

So, I can not do anything about it if u dont believe me. btw if u r christian Quraan says about Jesus that he was the one of the messengers of Allah and her mother was marry... Jesus is known as Hazrat Isa & her mother is known as Maryam according to Islam. he was born without father.. & if u dont bielve in the one & only god then answer me why we die.. Has anyone been there who has escaped death. No, no one has been able to do this. Because we have been sent in this world by Allah to worship him & do good deeds which will lead us to jannah(heaven). & if we dont obey him & do bad deeds we will b sent to jahannam(hell)...
Original post by Rat_Bag
Of course you make the statement from yourself, since you choose to type that statement into your keyboard and press enter to communicate it to the OP. It is a malicious thing to do to somebody you indicate is vulnerable because of their age.

If somebody chooses to print out hateful and threatening material from the BNP website and post it through the letterboxes of their Asian neighbours, it is solely that person who is responsible for the Asian neighbours receiving hateful and threatening material; they can't blame it on anybody else. Just as you cannot blame on anybody else the hateful and threatening message your wrote to the OP.

Which of my words were hateful. I m not threatening anybody. I asked u a question which u did not answered was, why we die??? Is anyone there who had or can escape death.. No no one has been able to do this. Bcz there is a life after death...
So, I can not do anything about it if u dont believe me. btw if u r christian Quraan says about Jesus that he was the one of the messengers of Allah and her mother was marry... Jesus is known as Hazrat Isa & her mother is known as Maryam according to Islam. he was born without father.. & if u dont bielve in the one & only god then answer me why we die.. Has anyone been there who has escaped death. No, no one has been able to do this. Because we have been sent in this world by Allah to worship him & do good deeds which will lead us to jannah(heaven). & if we dont obey him & do bad deeds we will b sent to jahannam(hell)...

The reason for Jesus' death is a central part of Christian dogma and does not stop him from being worshipped as God. Do a bit of research into this.

The rest of your post is just muslim nonsense that isn't real.
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
The reason for Jesus' death is a central part of Christian dogma and does not stop him from being worshipped as God. Do a bit of research into this.

The rest of your post is just muslim nonsense that isn't real.

According to Quraan, Hazrat Isa (peace be upon him) has not died & was lifted to clouds by Allah & the people which he taught & asked them to pray the one & only god that is Allah did not obeyed him & tried to kill him.. & this is the reason why he was lifted to sky by Allah.. he will re-appear to the world before Qayamat.. & torah is the name of the holy bible according to Quraan..

Why do you assume you know the reason for life and death simply becuase it was written in an ancient book by some illiterate Arab? Seriously, how do you know it's the truth - you were not alive 1400 years ago and neither has anyone else for at least the last 13 centuries?

This thread is about the difficulty and dangers surrounding leaving the Islamic faith and not about the metaphysical ressons for life and death. Get a grip.
According to Quraan, Hazrat Isa (peace be upon him) has not died & was lifted to clouds by Allah & the people which he taught & asked them to pray the one & only god that is Allah did not obeyed him & tried to kill him.. & this is the reason why he was lifted to sky by Allah.. he will re-appear to the world before Qayamat.. & torah is the name of the holy bible according to Quraan..
I have no doubt a mortal human called Jesus existed and was a charismatic leader who developed a substantial regional cult following - large enough to threaten the Roman power dominance in that part of Arabia at the time. The Romans killed him because they saw him as a dissenter and rebel who needed to be crushed in a violent and public way to act as a deterent to other would-be rebel leaders.

Isn't this still the approach taken by regional leaders to this day? i.e. Assad, Hussein, Al-Sisi et al?

My reasoning has modern evidence to support it. Religion has nothing other than Chinese whispers, superstition and old wives tales.
(edited 8 years ago)
Why do you assume you know the reason for life and death simply becuase it was written in an ancient book by some illiterate Arab? Seriously, how do you know it's the truth - you were not alive 1400 years ago and neither has anyone else for at least the last 13 centuries?

This thread is about the difficulty and dangers surrounding leaving the Islamic faith and not about the metaphysical ressons for life and death. Get a grip.

You were also not present 1400 years ago, how can u say that it was written by Arabs.. Quraan and 3 other holy books were sent by Allah to show the humans what is right.. but the verses of the other 3 books were changed by people of that time according to their own. But the responsibilty of the last Holy book Quraan was taken by Allah himself.. & Allah has also made an open challenge to people that if they can make a book like it.. either individually or if whole of the people combine together & try making a book or even a single chapter like it, they wont be able to do it...
Which of my words were hateful. I m not threatening anybody.

You communicated a threat to the original poster, by saying they need to consider the AZAAB from Allah if they do not follow him. Azaab is punishment, and given it is a punishment of cruel and sadistic torture that no human should ever experience, it is an extremely hateful threat to make.

When the mafia come to a business owner and demand money or obedience, they do so by referencing a violent punishment for those who don't. This is a threat.

Your Allah is no better than a mafia gangster.

I asked u a question which u did not answered was, why we die???

We die because our cells' architecture have finite capacity for repair and replacement. In terms of ageing and chronic illness leading to death, this comes about because the cells have lost the ability to repair or replace damage incurred throughout life, eventually leading to failure of physiological systems. In terms of death from sudden illness or accident, this is because the body's systems are so overwhelmed within a short timeframe, that there is insufficient time to repair or replace cells necessary for the functional integrity of individual physiological systems.

Is anyone there who had or can escape death.. No no one has been able to do this. Bcz there is a life after death...

Yes we all die, and nobody can escape death. Technology may be able to prolong life but it cannot prevent it. But who knows, there may be a time in the future where technology can induce immortality, probably by acting on the limitations of life on a cellular level.

It's very unclear how you jump from the inevitability of death to this proving that there is life after death. Would you care to explain that step.

Anyway, hope this post helps and clears up some of your misunderstandings.
According to Quraan.......

This is where you are going wrong. You are relying on the Qur'an for information and assuming the Qur'an's information is correct.

Thing is, there is no evidence to support that the Quran's information is correct, and indeed much evidence and reason shows that things the Qur'an says are wrong.

Once you realise this fact, you realise why nothing of your post is credible
I have no doubt a mortal human called Jesus existed and was a charismatic leader who developed a substantial regional cult following - large enough to threaten the Roman power dominance in that part of Arabia at the time. The Romans killed him because they saw him as a dissenter and rebel who needed to be crushed in a violent and public way to act as a detterent to other would-be rebel leaders.

Isn't this still the approach taken by regional leaders to this day? i.e. Assad, Hussein, Al-Sisi et al?

I dont wanna be rude here to anyone regarding their religion & beliefs.. But rather than that I would just advise u to read Quraan with its translation which might help u answer ur questions...

Latest

Trending

Trending