The Student Room Group

He wanted to kiss me yesterday but pulled back because he thought I was too innocent?

Alright, so yesterday I was out with some friends celebrating the fact that a girl had snatched a wonderfully paid job. So there's this guy who is a mutual friend and is breathtakingly attractive. Our relationship so far has been based playful banter and that's it. Nothing too overtly flirty.

But then, as he was taking me and my friends to the bus stop, I decided to stay back with another friend because my heels are killing me and I am unable to walk any faster while he and anothe friend are ahead of us. As soon as I catch up on her we begin to talk and says that this guy can't stop gushing about how sexy, nice and pretty I am but that that he has been terrified all night making a move towards me or something as simplistic as kissing me because he deems me as far too innocent and doesn't want to tarnish me only to dump me after three months.

I thought she was exceedingly drunk and fooling around, but she has reassured me today on Facebook that it was in fact, true. Now, I'm usually an extremely reserved person who keeps questioning and second-guessing every move I make, in great measure my first-hand experience in being bullied senselessly throughout my school life. I can't even bear to take a picture of myself because somehow I always end thinking that someone will post it online with the sole purpose of mocking me. While people tend to point out the fact that I appear to be quite attractive, I've never been capable of seeing it. Thus, I'm ashamed of my visage and appearance and I have neve been kissed nor engaged in a relationship with anyone.

My questions are : why would a guy tell how he felt about me to another person but not face me himself and be honest/open about how he felt towards me? Why would he deem me as far too innocent to kiss even though I'm 22 and he's 27?
Reply 1
Quite lucky someone thinks that about you. You should feel complimented ( I definitely would). Why don't u just get a bit drunk and go for it aha? What's the worst that could happen! Prove ur not so innocent!
Reply 2
Eww banter...
Reply 3
Original post by may_1
Prove ur not so innocent!

^
Yeah, OP. Next time you're walking to a bus stop, do him. Do him there and then.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending