The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Katarvi
She wants to tell the teacher her friend is threatening to tell the teacher she's cheating on her dissertation? lol k den.

Just realised this.

:rofl:
Reply 401
Original post by Airmed
I'm not picking on you. But you have just joined TSR today and you have been rude to some members on this thread. It's not pleasant. You can take my advice or leave it, I'm just putting it out there. Goodnight. :h:

But what people have been saying to him wasn't pleasant either- and you never said anything to them.
Original post by bbb93
But what people have been saying to him wasn't pleasant either- and you never said anything to them.

I have not been religiously stalking this thread. This is not my ST area. This whole thread isn't pleasant but nor is life really. I don't think you're standing up for the OP, but that's just my opinion.

Anyway, I must be going. Take my advice or leave it. :h: Goodnight! :h:
Original post by SophieSmall
Just realised this.

:rofl:

I swear he did it on purpose, he made a point of saying it twice. Guy is a dedicated genius. :yy:
Well. Ok. I accept she will NEVER unblock me, never talk to me again and never be my friend again.

So now I need to live with it and move forward. I feel extremely heartbroken, partly my own undoing.

She wants to be left alone, she hates me, she regrets being my friend, etc. This all has really hit me in my heart and I feel broken. But nothing can be done now.

I made my mistakes and I have to live with it and learn from it.

I need to forget this girl and not ruin my life.
The thing which upsets me more is she gotten all these things in her head that i blackmailed her, that i spoke badly about her to other people, and because of all that she hates me. The sad thing is, none of this is true. I did not blackmail. And I can never even tell her this. That sucks.
I got a good laugh out of how annoyed everyone was getting on this thread.

OP, I need to see a photo of this girl! I'm really curious as to how someone can have such a profound impact on another person's feelings without meaning to. What is so amazing about her?

I've come to the conclusion that you genuinely aren't serious about moving on. Sure, you play around with the idea, but it's not something you want. The sad thing, however, is that this girl seems to have had enough. Do you know how much you have to have pissed someone off before they block you on all of their social sites? Now I don't know this girl personally, but I'd imagine A LOT. Leave her alone. No, seriously. SHE DOES NOT WANT A FRIENDSHIP. She has heard you out, numerous times. She is aware of what a friendship could be like- NOT INTERESTED.

Also, you keep saying that you really want to patch things up with her. It sounds like there wasn't a friendship to begin with. Friends don't speak to each other the way she speaks to you and treats you. It's clear she never really saw you as a friend, I'm sorry but it's the truth.

Get on with your degree now. It's almost over. This girl doesn't care for you. Heck, I don't think she would care if you were hit by a car tomorrow. when you see her at Uni don't give it a second thought. Don't even make eye contact. She is just another person. Jesus. It's to the point now where she probably avoids you cos she doesn't want anything to do with you.

As already advised, immerse yourself into hobbies, study hard for your exams (priorities) and get some professional help. Things will get better if you follow this. I promise. She may seem godly today, but in a few months (PROVIDING YOU FOLLOW THE ADVICE) you won't think twice about her.

Why have you allowed this to go on for so long? You say you want it to end on a better note? There is no such thing. You've shown her how dependant and needy you are, thus explaining why she has cut you off. If you keep trying to contact her and you remain persistent with this self-destructive quest I promise you that you will regret it.

Don't email her anymore. Don't contact her at all. Book a GP appointment today or tomorrow (TELL THEM IT IS URGENT). Make a timetable to stick to (if it works for you) and study hard. Join a society and dedicate yourself to it. I don't care what it is. Learn a new language, anything really!

I'd like to just leave on one last note. While you are creating all of these threads (30+) and crying, shaking and stressing about her, SHE IS LIVING HER LIFE. SHE DOESN'T CARE. SHE IS GETTING ON WITH THINGS AND NOT GIVING YOU THE TIME OF DAY. Unlike yourself, she is happy. Understand now that a friendship (or anything else for that matter) can NEVER come out of this. How can it? you say you care for her well it seems like you're her only source of stress (and at times, sadness).

Good luck. I hope you look back on this soon and realise how far you've come.
Original post by believeteam22
Well. Ok. I accept she will NEVER unblock me, never talk to me again and never be my friend again.

So now I need to live with it and move forward. I feel extremely heartbroken, partly my own undoing.

She wants to be left alone, she hates me, she regrets being my friend, etc. This all has really hit me in my heart and I feel broken. But nothing can be done now.

People on this thread have clearly invested a lot of time trying to help you and it seems that there's one dilemma after another but this is where it has to end.

I haven't read all of your threads but I know you find it hard moving on. As I've said before, not everyone's going to like you and you sometimes can't fix something that has happened. You can't change that she thinks you're blackmailing her and ironically the more you try and fix this situation, the worse you're going to make it.

I honestly think not having the chance to talk to her will be the best thing that'll happen to you. This has literally been taking over your life the last 2 years.

All I can say now is I hope you really mean what you've said here. I hope you do speak to a doctor and hope you prove everyone wrong here who have lost faith in you.

Either mean what you say and actually go to a doctor and make the changes you need in your life or continue ignoring everyone's pleas - it's your choice.
OP: you're both just a collection of cells and the emotions you experience are simply chemicals being released in your brain so are pretty meaningless when you get down to the core.

Posted from TSR Mobile

If you want to be a right weirdo then do what this guy did to me, i blocked him on fb and he made 10 new accounts just to talk to me. You could do that ...she could hate you even more
(edited 8 years ago)
I will try and follow the advice. But another friend just messaged me saying that her friend is saying that the girl is saying that I am blackmailing her and getting people involved in this. ABSOLUTELY NOT TRUE. She is spreading rumours now, I did not do such a thing.
This is getting out of hand. What exactly can I do? The girl is too stupid to understand that I was looking out for her, she thinks it's blackmail.
I will try and follow the advice. But another friend just messaged me saying that her friend is saying that the girl is saying that I am blackmailing her and getting people involved in this. ABSOLUTELY NOT TRUE. She is spreading rumours now, I did not do such a thing.
This is getting out of hand. What exactly can I do? The girl is too stupid to understand that I was looking out for her, she thinks it's blackmail.

Well what you need to do is distance yourself from her and cut her from your life. Why do you need to talk to her still when she is making you out to be a terrible person you don't need to do anything except ignore her.
Original post by chikane
Well what you need to do is distance yourself from her and cut her from your life. Why do you need to talk to her still when she is making you out to be a terrible person you don't need to do anything except ignore her.

Because for some reason he feeds off of her hatred for him. When she blocks him and tells him she hates him it only makes him want her more. It's a love-hate relationship and it's not going to end until she finishes university and never speaks to him again.
Original post by chikane

Because I don't want her to think of all this stuff about me when it's not true. It's very sad.
This whole thing ended in the worst possible way. It just hurts a lot.

Original post by georgiaswift
Because for some reason he feeds off of her hatred for him. When she blocks him and tells him she hates him it only makes him want her more. It's a love-hate relationship and it's not going to end until she finishes university and never speaks to him again.

No. It just really hurts me when she says all these things. She will never talk to me again anyway. If she comes to uni monday, she won't talk to me. She will sit away from her.
Because I don't want her to think of all this stuff about me when it's not true. It's very sad.
This whole thing ended in the worst possible way. It just hurts a lot.

No. It just really hurts me when she says all these things. She will never talk to me again anyway. If she comes to uni monday, she won't talk to me. She will sit away from her.

Good. It's what you need to show you that it's time to move on.
Original post by georgiaswift
Good. It's what you need to show you that it's time to move on.

21 pages of us telling him to move on and forget her.
Original post by chikane

He's posted a total of 1,462 posts, and with the exception of maybe ten from his brief infatuation with a girl at work, every single one has been about her. Just something to consider.
In my opinion the best advice would be to keep contact with her to a minimum. I know it's not easy man.
Original post by chikane

Just counted, and overall (including posts from other users) there have been 4,883 posts about her, plus the forty OPs, for a total of 4,903 posts.

4,903 posts about this girl in 16 months, not including the posts on the dozens of other websites he's posted this on. If that's not obsession, I don't know what is.
Ok. This hurts. It really hurts. But I won't ruin my degree because of this. I worked too hard for this. I'll just fight through this pain.
It's killing me but nothing can be done.

Latest

Trending

Trending