The Student Room Group

Study Abroad

I am currently a first year undergraduate at QMUL. I have the opportunity to study in the USA in September 2017 but before I apply I need to know what maintenance loan I would get and would it be a figure for Semester one in the States and a different figure for Semester two when I return to London? Are there any other grants/loans I could apply for, eg. for travel? I understand you provide me with a form which I then have to show to my university. Any advice you can give would be greatly appreciated. With thanks.
Hi there,

We can offer funding for study abroad within an academic year. For 2017 we have no confirmed entitlements yet so i am unable to advise on what you would get. Keep an eye on our website for more updates coming early 2017 regarding funding amounts and when you can apply.

We offer a travel grant to students who are going to study overseas for at least 50% of a term. When you apply for your funding you can let us know how your semesters will work and we will adjust your funding accordingly.

Hope this helps,

Thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending