Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Really want a threesome but my boyfriend doesn't... Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    You seem like the worst kind of gay stereotype to be honest. Vain and sex obsessed.
    I'm not vain. What was I supposed to say? He asked, so I answered him. And I'm NOT sex obsessed. I just wanted a stupid threesome, goddamn you TSR prudes :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ciel.)
    Depends what you like I guess. I consider myself very attractive. The amount of attention (and followers :laugh:) I get seems to suggest that, too. But well, to each their own. Why do you want to know that?
    just curious, I would take an attractive woman Loll

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Angry Bird)
    just curious, I would take an attractive woman Loll
    But I'm a man

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ciel.)
    But I'm a man
    I know you too well..

You seem to be a dumb ****

You seem to be a dumb ****
    s l a g is what i wrote

ReputationRep:
    It's practically cheating

ReputationRep:
    2 options:
    1) Respect your boyfriends decisions
    2) Find a new boyfriend

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Angry Bird)
    I know you too well..
    Hmm? What does that mean?

s l a g is what i wrote
    Ok, so anyone who enjoys sex is a **** now... Great.
    (Original post by Ladymusiclover)
    It's practically cheating
    Nah.
    (Original post by loveleest)
    2 options:
    1) Respect your boyfriends decisions
    2) Find a new boyfriend
    Yeah, that's what I'm doing. Respecting his decision I mean. Gave up on the idea. For now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ciel.)
    How the hell can I convince him? Any ideas? I am really attracted to one of our friends. I obviously don't want to cheat on my boyfriend so I came up with this brilliant idea. Our friend is totally down for it but my boyfriend is not. He's never had a threesome before so maybe that's why. He thinks it can 'ruin' a relationship, which is stupid, I just want all three of us to have a bit of fun. But he's mad at me for even suggesting it. If any of you ever managed to convince your anti-threesome partner, please tell me how - 'you can pick whoever you like next time' didn't work
    Is your bf not enough for you? It's human nature to get attracted to other people, but when that attraction goes to a level where you want to have 'sex' what that person, it's time to question your relationship. If he doesn't want to have a threesome, why are you trying to 'convince' him? Respect his decision or end it. And I do agree with your bf, threesomes can ruin relationships.

ReputationRep:
    Threesomes are disgusting, you should be ashamed!

When one person is bashing you from behind and another from the front, I'm sure they are afraid that their wieners will touch. Which will be awkward.

You seem to be a w*h*o*r*e

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by satisfactionatlast)
    Is your bf not enough for you? It's human nature to get attracted to other people, but when that attraction goes to a level where you want to have 'sex' what that person, it's time to question your relationship. If he doesn't want to have a threesome, why are you trying to 'convince' him? Respect his decision or end it. And I do agree with your bf, threesomes can ruin relationships.
    Well, I want to have sex with a lot of people. That doesn't make my relationship less meaningful. Not to me anyway. Sex and feelings are not the same thing. They can be connected of course, but they don't have to be.
    (Original post by Mr Daily Mail)
    Threesomes are disgusting, you should be ashamed!
    Well, I'm not what you gonna do, sue me?
    When one person is bashing you from behind and another from the front, I'm sure they are afraid that their wieners will touch. Which will be awkward.

You seem to be a w*h*o*r*e
    He wouldn't mind, he likes ****. Are you so ashamed of your judgemental comment, that you had to go anon to insult me like that?

ReputationRep:
    Cuck him

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PlainDoll)
    Cuck him
    And get killed? No thanks :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    It's understandable, sure it's easy to say you want it now but then afterwards you'll start overthinking about how much attention he was giving the other participant which will lead to countless arguments

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kravence)
    It's understandable, sure it's easy to say you want it now but then afterwards you'll start overthinking about how much attention he was giving the other participant which will lead to countless arguments
    No, I wouldn't do that. I wouldn't mind. But yeah it's not happening anytime soon.

Please leave this guy so he can find someone nicer. Maybe you can stick to being used by random blokes off tinder.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 7, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.