The Student Room Group

I created my student finance account and also I received my confirmation and the uniq number which you can use for log in but after that I tried to log in and one page coming up and showing me that something was wrong but I don't think i enter my detail to log in wrong even I tried by to log ig in with my email and same page again showed me . May I ask if any one know what should i do because i am missing my time to apply for loan.
Original post by Anonymous
I created my student finance account and also I received my confirmation and the uniq number which you can use for log in but after that I tried to log in and one page coming up and showing me that something was wrong but I don't think i enter my detail to log in wrong even I tried by to log ig in with my email and same page again showed me . May I ask if any one know what should i do because i am missing my time to apply for loan.

I have a similar problem. I called them just now and they said it was a website issue to do with their servers going down yesterday. They said to try logging on throughout the day.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending