The Student Room Group

Crush help

So I had a crush on this boy and he found out I liked him and he didn't mind at the start coz his friends would make fun out of him with me and he would just smile.Then my friends were a bit of a beg as they added him on snapchat and started being v moist and bait things out that I like him and stuff and then after a few days he unfriended me and my friends.A few days later one of his friends told my friend that I should talk to him and that he is a nice guy rather than being moist and a beg on snapchat.But I didn't wanna do anything abt it coz I just had that mindset that he was rude and he unfriended me for no reason.
After that it was very awks. His friends would usually talk about me and my friends behind our backs and stuff :frown: I mean what did I do please !! I then ignored him and his friends but him especially coz I thought they were just rude ppl.And even till now I ignore him but he keeps looking at me and staring at me and even started smiling at me. I am sooo confused help ??
Original post by Anonymous
So I had a crush on this boy and he found out I liked him and he didn't mind at the start coz his friends would make fun out of him with me and he would just smile.Then my friends were a bit of a beg as they added him on snapchat and started being v moist and bait things out that I like him and stuff and then after a few days he unfriended me and my friends.A few days later one of his friends told my friend that I should talk to him and that he is a nice guy rather than being moist and a beg on snapchat.But I didn't wanna do anything abt it coz I just had that mindset that he was rude and he unfriended me for no reason.
After that it was very awks. His friends would usually talk about me and my friends behind our backs and stuff :frown: I mean what did I do please !! I then ignored him and his friends but him especially coz I thought they were just rude ppl.And even till now I ignore him but he keeps looking at me and staring at me and even started smiling at me. I am sooo confused help ??

Just ask him what's going on and how he feels. Maybe he doesn't like you because you won't even talk to him.
Reply 2

Darling he likes you! he might just be scared to admit to it but from what you are saying he 100% does! Be just friends with only him again first and see where it takes you. Don't push anything just let it happen...
Reply 3
Original post by Bham369
Darling he likes you! he might just be scared to admit to it but from what you are saying he 100% does! Be just friends with only him again first and see where it takes you. Don't push anything just let it happen...

I can't really be friends lol. I don't even tal to him and I can't there is no way. I don't have any lessons with him or annything
Reply 4
I can't really be friends lol. I don't even tal to him and I can't there is no way. I don't have any lessons with him or annything

Just pull him aside and say that you want to put it all behind you. Tell him that you want to be mates with him again!
Reply 5
fight him :biggrin:
Reply 6
Original post by qam
fight him :biggrin:

LOOOOL Wdym ??
Reply 7
tell them that they are being pathetic for talking about you
Soo confusing
Has anyone solved this miracle yet?
I got an idea, go talk to him
Reply 9
LOOOOL Wdym ??

confrontation because otherwise look bad because being talked about for no reason , childishhhhhhh boyss
Original post by booty snatcher
Soo confusing
Has anyone solved this miracle yet?
I got an idea, go talk to him

I've been confused for more than 4 months now :biggrin:
And nope the miracle has always been a miracle
Original post by Bham369
Just pull him aside and say that you want to put it all behind you. Tell him that you want to be mates with him again!

I was never friends with lool. I only added him on snap coz I had a crush on him
Original post by anonymous
i was never friends with lool. I only added him on snap coz i had a crush on him

just say that you want to know how he feels and why he's been talking about you?
You won't be confused if you just be brave and talk to him!
I was never friends with lool. I only added him on snap coz I had a crush on him

Well then tell him you want to be mates!
Original post by Bham369
Well then tell him you want to be mates!

I'll get judge af for that :biggrin:
When I read the thread title, I thought of Marilyn Manson.

You will find other people crush-worthy.
I'll get judge af for that :biggrin:

Just be mates first! He may end up liking you!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending