Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter


    I'm in my secong year in uni, but this year my finance went down by nearly £3000.

    My husband also a student and we have an 8 year old son. Husband works but his salary is £10600 p/a.

    Then i was told by sfe that i should be entitled to special support element (more loan). But haven't herd nothing from them yet.
    Anyone knows more about special support element?
    Thank you.
The home of Results and Clearing


people online now


students helped last year

University open days

  1. University of Buckingham
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Thu, 23 Aug '18
  2. University of Glasgow
    All Subjects Undergraduate
    Tue, 28 Aug '18
  3. University of Aberdeen
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Tue, 28 Aug '18
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.