The Student Room Group

other girls become desensitized to sex?

Hi so I've been trying to have sex with this guy I am seeing for the past year. He is not my boyfriend, just a guy who I sleep with sometimes.

However I seem to have an issue that could be vaginismus or idk what. I used to try and masturbate but idk if I was putting pressure on myself to orgasm or to go in more with my fingers but I could never do it. I managed to put a small tampon in but it slides out when I let go.

This guy has a huge **** and it's impossible. He gets frustrated and embarassed that he hasn't been able to go in and he has given up and doesn't want to sleep with me anymore. He wanted to try anal but I didn't due to some health reason of mine.

Even when I am not having sex my vagina feels weird like I feel tense and desensitized. I'm on roaccutane idk if it's because of that.

I probably over think during sex, this guy was amazing in bed in terms of foreplay and really passionate and attractive but it just won't work. however he doesn't kiss me as I guess he doesn't have feelings for me.

I was seeing this other guy who would make out with me for ages before sex which helped me get out of my head but we didn't have full sex because of his beliefs but idk I'm worried I have a problem.
Some women do have issues like this. Worth going to your GP.
If the tampon pops out like that, it sounds like wasn't far enough in but if you're having problems, that's not surprising.

Ditch the guy - the combination of trying to push your boundaries and emotional abuse is not good - and see your GP.

Quick Reply

Latest