Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta
    • #1
    • Thread Starter

    Hi so I've been trying to have sex with this guy I am seeing for the past year. He is not my boyfriend, just a guy who I sleep with sometimes.

    However I seem to have an issue that could be vaginismus or idk what. I used to try and masturbate but idk if I was putting pressure on myself to orgasm or to go in more with my fingers but I could never do it. I managed to put a small tampon in but it slides out when I let go.

    This guy has a huge **** and it's impossible. He gets frustrated and embarassed that he hasn't been able to go in and he has given up and doesn't want to sleep with me anymore. He wanted to try anal but I didn't due to some health reason of mine.

    Even when I am not having sex my vagina feels weird like I feel tense and desensitized. I'm on roaccutane idk if it's because of that.

    I probably over think during sex, this guy was amazing in bed in terms of foreplay and really passionate and attractive but it just won't work. however he doesn't kiss me as I guess he doesn't have feelings for me.

    I was seeing this other guy who would make out with me for ages before sex which helped me get out of my head but we didn't have full sex because of his beliefs but idk I'm worried I have a problem.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
    • Community Assistant

    Community Assistant
    Some women do have issues like this. Worth going to your GP.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
    • Community Assistant

    Community Assistant
    If the tampon pops out like that, it sounds like wasn't far enough in but if you're having problems, that's not surprising.

    Ditch the guy - the combination of trying to push your boundaries and emotional abuse is not good - and see your GP.
Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 5, 2018
What's the best type of cheese?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.