The Student Room Group

Girls : Would you rather lay eggs when you want kids or have a period everymonth?

Scroll to see replies

wtf is this.
Reply 21
eggs!! and then me and my male partner can take turns sitting on them.
Original post by Michiyo
I would rather lay eggs when I want to have kids because I do not want to have kids, so it would be like getting rid of my period for free :wink: Besides, childbirth is painful enough, so it is not like laying an egg when you want kids would be any added pain, it would just be getting rid of the annoying torture that is periods.

Are periods that painful:redface:?
Original post by Michiyo
I would rather lay eggs when I want to have kids because I do not want to have kids, so it would be like getting rid of my period for free :wink: Besides, childbirth is painful enough and only laying an egg when you want kids would mean no unwanted babies would appear, so it is not like laying an egg when you want kids would be any added pain. It would just be getting rid of periods and unexpected babies, which can both be annoying and costly enough. I honestly see no downside in laying eggs over having periods and normal childbirth.

The egg would have to be huge though, and would hurt a heck of a lot more that having a baby!
how the f*ck did u come up w that?! loool
I'd rather have my period. As painful as they can be sometimes, I find them to be a kind of emotional release :colondollar: I always seem to feel better as soon as my period starts even if I felt overall ok before my period began.
Imagine the size of the egg, or rather imagine laying a baby whilst taking a ****. Bloop
Original post by Joleee
eggs!! and then me and my male partner can take turns sitting on them.

Then one of you ends up smashing the baby
Original post by Çharizard
wtf is this.

[scroll]:TSR:[/scroll]
Original post by Anonymous
The egg would have to be huge though, and would hurt a heck of a lot more that having a baby!
she likes eggs though
I'd rather make an omelette.
Tough question. Laying an egg is a lot less messy than both giving birth and having a period... However, if you were to lay an egg big enough to contain a baby, it would be huge and a lot more painful to deliver than a baby - the biggest part of a baby is its a head, so once you push that out, the rest is easy. The egg would probably cause a lot of internal damage on delivery...

On balance, I think I'll stick to the periods!

Good, maybe that would discourse more women from wasting their lives having kids
Original post by Michiyo
I would rather lay eggs when I want to have kids because I do not want to have kids, so it would be like getting rid of my period for free :wink: Besides, childbirth is painful enough and only laying an egg when you want kids would mean no unwanted babies would appear, so it is not like laying an egg when you want kids would be any added pain. It would just be getting rid of periods and unexpected babies, which can both be annoying and costly enough. I honestly see no downside in laying eggs over having periods and normal childbirth.

Yea, having kids is bizaree
Yeah I would not want to lay eggs...
I would rather have a estrous cycle like a horse which is basically where they have a period but instead of the lining painfully breaking away and coming out like bloody Niagara falls, the lining and therefore period gets reabsorbed by the body and gets recycled for the next period. I feel like this was one of the evolutionary traits that we missed out on as humans 😂😂😂
Reply 35
The baby would be without any means to escape the egg owing to its lack of teeth or nails or anything like that so the latter choice is the best one when it comes to preventing human extinction
My tortoise has laid an egg before, does that count?
Lol...This is a legit question! Put up a poll as well then :tongue:
Um...prefer periods tho lol
Good, maybe that would discourse more women from wasting their lives having kids

I don’t have periods any more as I’m 70, but on the rare occasions when I did, they were very painful.
I have 7 kids, and I don’t consider my life to be wasted because I have children, and who the **** are you to say so?
And why are you posting anonymously?
Reply 39
Oh easy! lay eggs!
No periods heck yeah man!
Do you still carry the egg as long as a baby though? Would hate to have an unexpected pregnancy and then a day later an egg just pops out with a baby 😂😂

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending