The Student Room Group

Student entitlement letter

i enroll on monday to john moores. I need to upload my student entitlement letter so john moores knows that student finance are paying my tuition fees. However on the entitlement letter it says to chester university as this was my first choice and i have not since received a new letter to say they will pay my tuition fees to john moores so i am unsure whether to upload the entitlement letter due to it being for chester.
Original post by StudentEmily5
i enroll on monday to john moores. I need to upload my student entitlement letter so john moores knows that student finance are paying my tuition fees. However on the entitlement letter it says to chester university as this was my first choice and i have not since received a new letter to say they will pay my tuition fees to john moores so i am unsure whether to upload the entitlement letter due to it being for chester.

Hi Emily,

If you did not receive a new entitlement letter following your change of university, you can still take the previous letter to your enrolment. The university only require the barcode displayed at the bottom of the page and once this is scanned your most recent details will show on the system.

Thanks,
Erin K

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending