The Student Room Group

Getting kicked out of uni becase of finance!

So I applied for student finance ages ago and got accepted, to then just a week before starting uni get a letter saying that they cancelled my application. I rang them up they told me to re apply, so I did, about a week later I still heard nothing so rang again and they told me I’ve sent no evidence in to them. So far I’ve sent it in 5 times and they always seem to mess it up. I then explain I need my finance by the 5th of October or else I will be dropped from uni as I can’t afford it and the man says yes that’s fine. So two days later I ring agin asking about the progress of my application and they tell me it won’t be processed until the 29th of October, I’ll be kicked out of uni by then so what the hell is the point. Every time I ring I get told different things, it seems like nobody who works there actually understands what the hell theyre doing, and because of all they’re mess ups I’m going to get kicked out of uni, how the hell os that fair at all. In really angry and upset about it . Don’t suppose anyone knows any ways to get them to sort it out sooner at anything? I don’t know if they will I’m just clutching at straws as I don’t want to be kicked out of uni.
Hi Jacko,

Please accept my apologies if you have not had the service that you expected over the phone.

We can check your account for you if you DM us on Twitter or Facebook.

Thanks,
Nihad

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending