The Student Room Group

“Do you live with your parents”

Hi I’m doing my student finance re-application for my second year and it’s asking if I live with my parents. Technically I’ll be living in a shared accommodation in second year so I won’t be living with my parents but further into the application (if I put I don’t live with my parents) it starts asking about if I’m foster/care leaver/why I don’t have contact with my parents... which is not the case cuz I’m simply living away from them during my time at uni... so would it be that I have to put that I live with my parents...? I’m so confused

Thanks
They need to know if you have parents because whether you live with them or not it’s their household income that is assessed to decide if you are eligible for more than the basic loan amount.

Just answer all the questions honestly.
Reply 2
Original post by PQ
They need to know if you have parents because whether you live with them or not it’s their household income that is assessed to decide if you are eligible for more than the basic loan amount.

Just answer all the questions honestly.

Thank you for clearing this up! I was really confused since I’ve seen other posts where Student Finance asks the same question but they said to put not living with parents

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending