The Student Room Group

tuition loan

i paid my first year tuition loan outright, can i get this money back and apply for a loan to cover that cost as i’ve had a family emergency and desperately need the money i paid
Do you mean that you paid the fees to your university? If so then you still have time to apply for a loan covering the whole year - your university will refund the fees paid to you once SLC pay them.

If you mean that you took out a tuition fee loan and immediately repaid it to SLC then you can’t un-repay.
Reply 2
thank you for such a quick reply! yeah that’s what i meant, would i have to contact my university about a refund or the student loans company?
Original post by meghanread
thank you for such a quick reply! yeah that’s what i meant, would i have to contact my university about a refund or the student loans company?

Apply asap for the tuition fee loan for 18/19. Once it’s approved talk to your university to arrange the refund:smile:
Reply 4
this has been such a help thank you!
Original post by PQ
Apply asap for the tuition fee loan for 18/19. Once it’s approved talk to your university to arrange the refund:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending