The Student Room Group

Master's Loan UK

Dear sir,

I'm a Malaysian citizen and am looking for the possibility to study PG degree in MA with a Christian college in Hertfordshire. I'm interested to study as a full-time student for a year. I would truly be grateful if you could kindly advise me on the egibility for the UK government loan.

Thank you very much.

Yours sincerely,
Andrew
UK funding is only available to UK and EU citizens.
Hi Andrew,

Yes, we normally only offer funding to UK and EU students. Do you have a right to remain in the UK, like Limited Leave to Remain? Have you ever lived in the UK before?

Warm regards,
Graeme
Original post by Andrew Tay 4344
Dear sir,

I'm a Malaysian citizen and am looking for the possibility to study PG degree in MA with a Christian college in Hertfordshire. I'm interested to study as a full-time student for a year. I would truly be grateful if you could kindly advise me on the egibility for the UK government loan.

Thank you very much.

Yours sincerely,
Andrew
Dear Graeme,
Thank you very much for your response which I'm very much appreciated.
I've lived in the UK in the year 2000 for 14 months in Golders Green before. However I'm currently back in my home country (Malaysia) and do not have any LLR as mentioned.
Yours sincerely,
Andrew Tay.
Original post by Graeme SFE
Hi Andrew,

Yes, we normally only offer funding to UK and EU students. Do you have a right to remain in the UK, like Limited Leave to Remain? Have you ever lived in the UK before?

Warm regards,
Graeme
Original post by Andrew Tay 4344
Dear Graeme,
Thank you very much for your response which I'm very much appreciated.
I've lived in the UK in the year 2000 for 14 months in Golders Green before. However I'm currently back in my home country (Malaysia) and do not have any LLR as mentioned.
Yours sincerely,
Andrew Tay.

Hello Andrew,

Based on the information you’ve provided you wouldn’t be eligible to a Postgraduate Loan. -https://www.gov.uk/masters-loan/eligibility

Thanks, Lynsey.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending