The Student Room Group

i think about relationships too much/ a rant

I find myself yearning for someone, thinking about relationships or sulking ect almost everday and it's annoying as hell but at the same time its kind of addicting. I think im just a (strong) relationship person and havnt been in a relationship or in love or even had something really good for almost two years, which not only makes me reminisce about my ex too much recently because i miss it, but has made me feel like things are unfair or makes me sad. I just want someone to hold, kiss etc, spend non platonic time with and be a companion tbh, and im not the kind of person who does sexual things with guys i dont have something with so it accentuates the craving also.
The irony is that im actually quite to very attractive (with a good personality also) and its not hard to find a guy attracted to me at all. Ive talked to a few in the last several months but things are constantly not working out, which frankly makes me exhausted because im used to meeting guys rarley, but when i do it being very simple and always flourishing into something. It also makes me feel like there's something wrong with me or or its just not meant to be/ life's unfair, which is making me loose hope.
so i think im just going to have a long ish break and loose hope for a while
I’m 18 years. Virgin. Didn’t have my first kiss yet. Never had bfs because I’m very protected. I’ll be going to uni in sept 19. This is my first time out of my country. Im scared of friendships and relationships cz I hv major anxiety. Just wanted to let you know that you are not alone. Also I’m a huge introvert and a soft person so things aren’t looking good for me.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending