The Student Room Group

friend

was msging me from before bio gcse 'where r u' and later after school he responds and says 'hey ni**er' out of nowhere. and he also said it a few times in real, but i let it slide because i've got self-control.

i blocked him on insta and stopped speaking to him again in real. does this match his actions? anything i shouldve done/not have done.?
Hi, I have had the same problem where someone swore at me for being a muslim

You did the right job though and have u talked about this issue to anyone else like peers or parents
Reply 2
Original post by Prince of Hell
Hi, I have had the same problem where someone swore at me for being a muslim

You did the right job though and have u talked about this issue to anyone else like peers or parents

i dont need to. he used to be my close friend, but he kinda sensed i dont like talking to him anymore so hes slowly accepting it.
how do you feel about this though?
you shouldve stopped him the first time he probably thought u were fine with it
Original post by Anonymous
was msging me from before bio gcse 'where r u' and later after school he responds and says 'hey ni**er' out of nowhere. and he also said it a few times in real, but i let it slide because i've got self-control.

i blocked him on insta and stopped speaking to him again in real. does this match his actions? anything i shouldve done/not have done.?
Reply 5
Original post by hajerox123
you shouldve stopped him the first time he probably thought u were fine with it

i know. im 2 soft, especially since he was my best friend at the time; but since theres only 3 weeks left until we never see each other again there is no point.
Reply 6
how do you feel about this though?

i dont feel that much offended its just the reaction of others like if he had said it in school with a decent amount of people there i probably would've dropped him because of pressure and stuff. but since it was insta i let it go.
That was very mature of u though. Well at least he is gettign the message though
i dont feel that much offended its just the reaction of others like if he had said it in school with a decent amount of people there i probably would've dropped him because of pressure and stuff. but since it was insta i let it go.
Reply 8
That was very mature of u though. Well at least he is gettign the message though

had it been 2 years ago when i was super immature and hanging with a lot of bad mates it would've been a different outcome.
The outcome could have been worse
had it been 2 years ago when i was super immature and hanging with a lot of bad mates it would've been a different outcome.
The outcome could have been worse

thing is i joke around a lot, act goofy unlike other black guys which is why nobodys said that to them. hope in college its different.gonna tryn be more serious
I understand, I am not like most pakistanies and people think im weird but hey nobody's perfect
Yeah chaning ur self for college is a good thing and focus on the new u
thing is i joke around a lot, act goofy unlike other black guys which is why nobodys said that to them. hope in college its different.gonna tryn be more serious

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending