friend Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
was msging me from before bio gcse 'where r u' and later after school he responds and says 'hey ni**er' out of nowhere. and he also said it a few times in real, but i let it slide because i've got self-control.

i blocked him on insta and stopped speaking to him again in real. does this match his actions? anything i shouldve done/not have done.?
Prince of Hell
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hi, I have had the same problem where someone swore at me for being a muslim

You did the right job though and have u talked about this issue to anyone else like peers or parents
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Prince of Hell)
Hi, I have had the same problem where someone swore at me for being a muslim

You did the right job though and have u talked about this issue to anyone else like peers or parents
i dont need to. he used to be my close friend, but he kinda sensed i dont like talking to him anymore so hes slowly accepting it.
Prince of Hell
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
how do you feel about this though?
hajerox123
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
you shouldve stopped him the first time he probably thought u were fine with it
(Original post by Anonymous)
was msging me from before bio gcse 'where r u' and later after school he responds and says 'hey ni**er' out of nowhere. and he also said it a few times in real, but i let it slide because i've got self-control.

i blocked him on insta and stopped speaking to him again in real. does this match his actions? anything i shouldve done/not have done.?
Anonymous #1
(Original post by hajerox123)
you shouldve stopped him the first time he probably thought u were fine with it
i know. im 2 soft, especially since he was my best friend at the time; but since theres only 3 weeks left until we never see each other again there is no point.
Anonymous #1
how do you feel about this though?
i dont feel that much offended its just the reaction of others like if he had said it in school with a decent amount of people there i probably would've dropped him because of pressure and stuff. but since it was insta i let it go.
Prince of Hell
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
That was very mature of u though. Well at least he is gettign the message though
i dont feel that much offended its just the reaction of others like if he had said it in school with a decent amount of people there i probably would've dropped him because of pressure and stuff. but since it was insta i let it go.
Anonymous #1
That was very mature of u though. Well at least he is gettign the message though
had it been 2 years ago when i was super immature and hanging with a lot of bad mates it would've been a different outcome.
Prince of Hell
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
The outcome could have been worse
had it been 2 years ago when i was super immature and hanging with a lot of bad mates it would've been a different outcome.
Anonymous #1
The outcome could have been worse
thing is i joke around a lot, act goofy unlike other black guys which is why nobodys said that to them. hope in college its different.gonna tryn be more serious
Prince of Hell
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I understand, I am not like most pakistanies and people think im weird but hey nobody's perfect
Yeah chaning ur self for college is a good thing and focus on the new u
thing is i joke around a lot, act goofy unlike other black guys which is why nobodys said that to them. hope in college its different.gonna tryn be more serious
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What was the hardest A-level paper of 2019?

Edexcel Maths paper 1 (36)
24.66%
Edexcel Maths paper 2 (51)
34.93%
AQA Chemistry Paper 2 (25)
17.12%
Edexcel Maths Paper 3 (11)
7.53%
AQA Physics Paper 3 (23)
15.75%

Watched Threads