The Student Room Group

Do guys prefer Body or face?

What do guys prefer in a girl, being pretty but really fat/skinny or ‘thicc’ but not pretty 🤷*♀️

Scroll to see replies

I’m not saying this is my opinion but guys don’t care if a girl is fat, as in about her face. We like girls with hot bodies, even if we have to compromise with a slightly uglier face. Soz
Original post by Nathalieslayne
What do guys prefer in a girl, being pretty but really fat/skinny or ‘thicc’ but not pretty 🤷*♀️

here we go again for the 10th time today, did you by any chance check if there have already been threads like this one made?
wow
Original post by Anonymous
I’m not saying this is my opinion but guys don’t care if a girl is fat, as in about her face. We like girls with hot bodies, even if we have to compromise with a slightly uglier face. Soz
I'm a fat ***** and never struggled to attract men who I'm interested in. So there is hope for fat *****es. :indiff:
But you have nice eyes :happy2:
Original post by Precious Illusions
I'm a fat ***** and never struggled to attract men who I'm interested in. So there is hope for fat *****es. :indiff:

this is shameful, take what you get and be happy that a girl would even consider to go out with you in the manner of the mindset that you have
I prefer face over body tbh
Original post by Precious Illusions

Loool chill , you are fine :h:
Sorrryyy, just curious lol
Original post by ayyyy.x
here we go again for the 10th time today, did you by any chance check if there have already been threads like this one made?
Original post by ayyyy.x
this is shameful, take what you get and be happy that a girl would even consider to go out with you in the manner of the mindset that you have

I just said that’s not my opinion so...?
I’m saying that guys in general dc about what a girl has to offer other than sexual appeal. I do also think it’s awful but I’m just saying general opinion from what I know dude.
people always say that but when it comes to reality ...they always go for the good looking person
I just said that’s not my opinion so...?
I’m saying that guys in general dc about what a girl has to offer other than sexual appeal. I do also think it’s awful but I’m just saying general opinion from what I know dude.

exactly and i am giving you my input towards your opinion.
You are generalising your comment because your point cannot be supported for all the other guys out there.
"what you know" thought it was your opinion?
And to clarify, I am not a dude.
Original post by ayyyy.x
exactly and i am giving you my input towards your opinion.
You are generalising your comment because your point cannot be supported for all the other guys out there.
"what you know" thought it was your opinion?
And to clarify, I am not a dude.

Ur too triggered. Just like all fat feminist idiots. Chill tf out.
Ur too triggered. Just like all fat feminist idiots. Chill tf out.

Imagine calling a me "triggered" when your replies have made you sound like an inept teenager who thinks girls are only there for their body and face.
Get out of here and let your mother know how you disrespect females in general and have the mindset of an idiot who doesn't know the difference between a "hot body and face" and going for some in his own standards, fix up.
Original post by ayyyy.x
Imagine calling a me "triggered" when your replies have made you sound like an inept teenager who thinks girls are only there for their body and face.
Get out of here and let your mother know how you disrespect females in general and have the mindset of an idiot who doesn't know the difference between a "hot body and face" and going for some in his own standards, fix up.

I don't understand why you're so hurt in a personal level by the comments being left here? The OP wanted to know if guys in general find the face or the body of a woman more important in regards to attraction.

In fact, the exact same thread was made a few days ago where someone was asking the same question, but with the genders swapped. The same sort of comments were made; most of them were that women value the face more than the body. I don't recall you showing up and shaming all those female users about how they just think boys "are only there for their body and face".

Maybe in your ideal world, you would want everyone to say "OoOhhhh I like a girl with a nice personality sksksks :s", but this isn't the truth. A personality is something one discovers after getting to know someone, as a relationship develops. However, the fact of the matter is that people choose who they form these relationships with, and they base that off of things like first impressions and appearances.

Looks are more important for actually attracting someone, personality is more important for sustaining a relationship.
Reply 16
Most guy's dont mind as long as you have one or the other, nobody is perfect but some people look at the superficial before engaging in the deal breaker which is the person themselves.
i love ariana’s face more than her body
B412E5E7-23E7-4D91-8626-6947F200EA12.jpeg
So basically, in my opinion I think the face is more important than the body. However, most men would definitely say that they find the body more important. Women can wear makeup to change the way their face looks, but no amount of body contour can change their body.

Most men would find slim or "thicc" women attractive, note that "thicc" and fat are not at all the same thing, "thicc" is basically a slim girl with large boobs and a large bum, "fat" is what it says on the tin really.

The current trend is to prefer "thicc", tanned women. But then my taste is what some girls may call "pale skinny b*tches", so basically any girl that's less than a size 12 and is relatively pale.

There's going to be someone that finds you attractive. Average - ugly (that aren't delusional) men would probably tend to try dating within their league due to fears of rejection.
Original post by randomsheep11
I don't understand why you're so hurt in a personal level by the comments being left here? The OP wanted to know if guys in general find the face or the body of a woman more important in regards to attraction.

In fact, the exact same thread was made a few days ago where someone was asking the same question, but with the genders swapped. The same sort of comments were made; most of them were that women value the face more than the body. I don't recall you showing up and shaming all those female users about how they just think boys "are only there for their body and face".

Maybe in your ideal world, you would want everyone to say "OoOhhhh I like a girl with a nice personality sksksks :s", but this isn't the truth. A personality is something one discovers after getting to know someone, as a relationship develops. However, the fact of the matter is that people choose who they form these relationships with, and they base that off of things like first impressions and appearances.

Looks are more important for actually attracting someone, personality is more important for sustaining a relationship.

Who said anything about me being hurt? Did any of my replies portray that I was feeling "hurt"....no because they don't. It's the manner in how he came across and then saying "all fat feminists idiots", please tell me thats a joke because my sense of humour is up there to be debated about.

What makes you think I am on TSR everyday to be replying to all threads that are similar to this one?

And from what I recall, I have actually outed some of the female OPs in the past who have said that they only go for guys who have a hot body and face...but for some reason you have judged my activities by just this thread and me not answering a thread that was made by a female recently.

And my world isn't ideal because it is filled with situations of reality so I appreciate you trying to assume how my ideal world is by a couple of replies that have been posted

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending