The Student Room Group

Original Passport

I am Congolese , never seen my birth certificate or my Congolese passport but living in UK ,I have a refugee status which means I have got Indefinite leave to remain (Biometric resident permit) and my travel document but I was asked to send my original passport and Birth certificate as evidences for my student finance application. I need a help urgently of what to do .
Hi there,

If you don't have the standard ID we would require alternative documents listed from the columns below - we would require one item from each columns A and B, plus two items from column C.

Column A - Original Birth Certificate with ADIF / UK Driving License (Full or Provisional) / Non UK ID Card

Column B - Letter from the Home Office confirming immigration status / Immigration Status Document (ISD)

Column C - UK Bank Statement(s) / National Insurance Number Card / Tax Credit Award Notice / Universal Credit Letter

Thanks,
Claire

Original post by Refugeeman
I am Congolese , never seen my birth certificate or my Congolese passport but living in UK ,I have a refugee status which means I have got Indefinite leave to remain (Biometric resident permit) and my travel document but I was asked to send my original passport and Birth certificate as evidences for my student finance application. I need a help urgently of what to do .

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending