The Student Room Group

Period After Coming Off The Pill

Hi,

I'm hoping someone can help me or give any advise, I came off the pill at the end of March and had my normal withdrawal bleed beginning of April, I then had my first real period on May 9th which lasted 3 days then another period on 27th June which also lasted 3 days and now nothing since. I'm getting worried because i thought id been lucky and that I was getting back into a routine i know there was quite a gap in between but now I'm feeling like is it ever going to come back.

Has anyone else had this kind of experience with it?

Thanks
Original post by Sprinkle-Dust
Hi,

I'm hoping someone can help me or give any advise, I came off the pill at the end of March and had my normal withdrawal bleed beginning of April, I then had my first real period on May 9th which lasted 3 days then another period on 27th June which also lasted 3 days and now nothing since. I'm getting worried because i thought id been lucky and that I was getting back into a routine i know there was quite a gap in between but now I'm feeling like is it ever going to come back.

Has anyone else had this kind of experience with it?

Thanks

If there's a possibility you could be pregnant then make sure to get tested but changes to diet or exercise, weight loss/gain and stress can also cause it. If it's not any of that just monitor it and if it continues then go to see a GP because you could have a problem with your thyroid or PCOS.
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
If there's a possibility you could be pregnant then make sure to get tested but changes to diet or exercise, weight loss/gain and stress can also cause it. If it's not any of that just monitor it and if it continues then go to see a GP because you could have a problem with your thyroid or PCOS.

Yes you are right.

Quick Reply

Latest